FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Holidays/Vacations Button in Profile
Roman 
Gamer God

Helped: 2 times
Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:47 pm   Holidays/Vacations Button in Profile

Hi all!

My suggestion: A Holidays/Vacations Button in the Profile where you can set, that you are on holidays/vacations or not.

It is very hard to keep track of al the holidays of each member. The members has to leave our Dynasty even if he does not want to leave, we have to kick people without wanting them to be kicked. And so on…….

So, what would it look like:
If you are NOT in holidays/vacations:
- your Dynasty klicks affect your Ave/day and the Average of the Dynasty. Just as normal.

If you are in holidays/vacation:
- you CAN’T klick at all (Dynasty exchange and normal exchange – all is closed till your return)
- your own Ave/day goes down. Just as normal
- your ZERO klicks DON'T affect the Dynasty Average. No matter if your Ave/day is higher or lower than the Average of the Dynasty.

That would help a lot..........

Thanxs for reading and open to other suggestions.

Dannic2002 
Gamer Deity

Helped: 3 times
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:51 pm   

I would assume that the dynasty average is calculated on the individual persons dynasty average, therefore, when the person comes off of holiday mode, their average I assume would effect the dynasty average.

I would say that this can be added to the debate about a new way to calculate dynasty average.

Dan

Roman 
Gamer God

Helped: 2 times
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:05 pm   

Dannic2002 wrote:
I would assume that the dynasty average is calculated on the individual persons dynasty average, therefore, when the person comes off of holiday mode, their average I assume would effect the dynasty average.

I would say that this can be added to the debate about a new way to calculate dynasty average.

Dan

Yes it will affect the Dyn Ave, but only once after coming back from hollidays and NOT daily when you are in hollidays.

Reply to topic