SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
little bug shows in profile instead of regular screen
blueyellowkulay 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:29 pm   little bug shows in profile instead of regular screen

Most of the time when I am trying to change my links, the HAT settings, or the message to my dynasty the profile just shows a flying bug instead of the info I want to change. It just stays there and does not change into something I edit the info with.

Also I thought that I can't click on links if none of my links are visible. Since I am a vip I can set how many views I want for that link. How come I can click on links after my links get disabled after getting the set amount of links I set it to have?

edit: I use Firefox 2 on a xp pro machine. I do not know if that helps.
I can edit those pages maybe 1 out of 20 or 40 times. I actually do not know the ratio, but waiting for it to do anything does nothing.

Before I became a Vip the problem was only with the first page of the profile not the links page. Now the links page is being affected. I do not think the referral page would be effected since I do not see anything worth much on that page.

bug.gif
The flying bug
3625 Time(s) 3.9 KB

My scroll There is no need to click on Frozen Forever because she will never grow up

thepossum1 
Gamer God

Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:20 am   

That little bug means the page is trying to load. I don't know if this may help---do you clear your browser cache on a regular basis? ( in Firefox, the privacy button)

I know for myself, if I've clicked a lot of links, the cache gets filled with all those pages and when I clear it, things run a lot faster.

blueyellowkulay 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:57 am   

I try to clear my cache every day. Every time I turn off or restart the browser I have it clear the cache. I have it so that I know it closed correctly and also to clear the cache. after clearing the cache once it did not help but the second time it did help.

My scroll There is no need to click on Frozen Forever because she will never grow up

thepossum1 
Gamer God

Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:50 am   

:grin: Glad it helped

Tsai 
Gamer God

Helped: 7 times
Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:08 am   

For me: whenever I see the little bug, I just press the refresh button and the page loads just fine...
Could be worth a try :wink:

Reply to topic