SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Closed by: DemonicJ
Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:10 pm
Banned without reason?
NDK18 
Gamer

Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:05 pm   Banned without reason?

My account NDK was banned, so I create another account name Duy Khanh. I use another link, no multi accounts, no transfer credits to anyone, no use proxy, and not breaking any rules, but it's banned. I just log in with NDK account to see is there any chance for me, it's still banned and expire at never, so I register and log in with account Duy Khanh to click like everyone. So angry. If the reason is just I log in 2 account with 1 IP, I can't understand that. I didn't click any links in NDK account, just come to see and then log out.

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:21 pm   

Do you actually know the rules??

READ RULE 1

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

NDK18 
Gamer

Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:29 pm   

Hmmm... The rules 1 says that 1 account per person are allowed (dont make multi account). But NDK account was bannedand expire at never, so I register a new account to click with a new link. That is multi accounts? So when someone's account is banned, he/she can't click in Yarold with another account and another link anymore?

Itsami 
Gamer

Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:55 pm   

Hm, I think you got a bit more than only 1 account, don't you? I already know lots of them.

So why do you create so many accounts.

The admins won't be very bored grace to you :mrgreen:

NDK18 
Gamer

Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:11 pm   

Itsami, you don't know anything about me. How many accounts of mine do you know? First, the problem between me and blinkyboy, I know that I'm wrong. But the second about teppi, I told him that use my old links in my banned account to let me click to increase the Ave. Many people's account banned(and they use myminicity link), but they add /ind, /tra... to the old myminicity link to exchange clicks in their new accounts again. Metalteo thinks that teppi is another account of mine, and he bans teppi account. Teppi creates a new account to click, and add /ind to his old myminicity link. Metalteo thinks ghost (teppi's new account) is also my multi accounts, and that time he bans ghost and NDK account (expire at never). So I register a new account name Duy Khanh to click with a new link, not breaking any rules like I've said. But it's banned without reason. So if don't count multi accounts of mine in the first problem, how many multi accounts do you know that I have (I know you can't answer this question, Itsami).

Itsami 
Gamer

Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:20 pm   

If you'd ask me, I wouldn't have a problem with your having a new account, because I think you know why you first account was banned and I don't think you'll do it again - so why not having a new one. But the admins know more about that all then we do and I think they surley have a reason for that.

Edit: After having read other topics in this section, one can have an overall view about your accounts (and your brother)

kito 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:25 pm   

NDK18 wrote:
This will be the last time I come to yarold and the forum. I'd had many wonderful time here, but I can't play in a place where people are unbelievable at me. :evil:

what happened to this? :P

NDK18 
Gamer

Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:21 am   

I know all the reason is Metalteo thinks all my brother accounts are mine. I may do the mistakes, but I never lie. When I do something wrong, I won't do it again anymore. But nobody believe what I've said. How do you feel when you're me? I can't click in Yarold anymore? (because when I create another account with another link after the first one is banned, Metalteo bans it). I didn't do anything wrong in the problem between teppi and me, but Metalteo have a fixed idea about me in the first problem (so he bans every my new accounts he knows, even when the new account is created because the old one was banned. :sad:

kito 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:27 am   

A ban is a punishment for doing something wrong. Its really up to the people that run the site to decide if what you did was wrong or no. Saying you dont lie is not going to change their minds. And going around a ban is going to end up getting you in more trouble.

Now I just can not resist pointing out that you said in the quote above you were not going to come back ever again. And yet you did... that is a lie.

There are other exchange sites perhaps you should turn your attentions to finding those :) Hope that helps

NDK18 
Gamer

Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:02 am   

Hmmm... I said that I'll never come back here again, but I did (so I lie). OK, That's my mistake, but nobody in this world is perfect, and nobody never lies, even if it's just a little thing. It means I need this site very much. Kito, so you don't want me to click in Yarold again, don't you? Finally, I know why were my accounts banned. That's all because people here don't want me to click again (and Kito is one of them). :cry: :sad: :cry: :sad:

purplemkayel 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:22 am   

Your accounts were banned because you didn't follow the rules. It's not up to people on the site to decide if you should or should not click. It is up to the admins. If you can't follow the rules you will get banned by admin. Simple.

kito 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:03 am   

what purple said. I have no sway over the admins I was just trying to help you understand as it seems english is not your first language.

Good luck!

NDK18 
Gamer

Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:14 am   

You're right. Kito. English is not my first language, I'm from Viet Nam. I'm just 13 years old, so I play some online games to improve it (by chatting with foreign people) and to relax. But Duy Khanh account was banned and I didn't know the reason. You don't need to reply anything. I just want to click with another account and another link, is it breaking the rules? Hope my new account won't get banned again.
Good luck to all of you
Best wishes
Maybe this topic will close now.
NDK18

Tsai 
Gamer God

Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:07 am   

NDK18 wrote:
I just want to click with another account and another link, is it breaking the rules?

Yes it is, because you are creating multi accounts form the same IP and that is breaking the rules and probably also the reasan why all your accounts are banned and so will all new accounts you are trying to create.

NDK18 
Gamer

Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:36 am   

I create the new account from different IPs. And I'm not creating multi accounts like you said. I just create another account when the old one is banned, so I just click with 1 account and 1 link. They are multi accounts huh?

Braat 
Gamer

Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:03 pm   

Multi-Account means, that one PERSON (not IP) has multiple Accounts. If your acc got banned, than you already have an account (the banned one) and are not allowed to have another one.

It wouldn't really be a punishment, if you were allowed to

NDK18 
Gamer

Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:11 am   

So if someone's accounts are banned and expire at never, they can't click in Yarold anymore?

Top Cat 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:56 pm   

NDK18 wrote:
So if someone's accounts are banned and expire at never, they can't click in Yarold anymore?

lol :lol: , I do believe he's finally got it , :lol:

Emperor in Exile and Founding member of the REAL MINI VILLAGE Dynasty

NDK18 
Gamer

Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:58 am   

haha. I know many people create a new account after their first accounts were banned. The different between me and them is just the admin knows my new accounts, but doesn't know other people new accounts. The admin knows my new account because I log in that account and this forum account with the same IP, other people log in their account with different IPs, so the admin doesn't know. So it's not exactly when say "if someone's accounts are banned and expire at never, they can't click in Yarold anymore" (that's my mistake) lol :grin:
P.S: Don't worry, I won't create any new accounts, I'll try to find another game. Best wishes...

thepossum1 
Gamer God

Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:49 am   

Came across this one clicking today---account name Tiupure using the teppi minicity link hmmmmmm

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.