SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Hiding users in the Dinasty that were already clicked
ThePriest 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:26 pm   Hiding users in the Dinasty that were already clicked

Just like the option in the Click History. I know that players later can add links for happy hours, etc, but it will be ok, if they just appear again once they add new links. because when u refresh often it takes a lot of time to spot those single lines with links. sorry if there was already a suggestion like that and it was already discussed

shumadija 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:44 pm   

That is reason to use Snap Links. Refresh page, right click on the top left corner of links column, PageDown key on keyboard until reach bottom of page, drag mouse to right corner of links column, release levf mouse button, wait to all links load in tabs, close MMC and enter secret code, press Doorgang/Next/Yes/teice apeared word on image, button with number spelled in quest/HAT/etc, then close thos tabs, and refresh again :)

Long to type, but easy to finish :mrgreen:

jennielynn 
Gamer God
Trying My Best

Helped: 4 times
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:50 pm   

shumadija wrote:
That is reason to use Snap Links. Refresh page, right click on the top left corner of links column, PageDown key on keyboard until reach bottom of page, drag mouse to right corner of links column, release levf mouse button, wait to all links load in tabs, close MMC and enter secret code, press Doorgang/Next/Yes/teice apeared word on image, button with number spelled in quest/HAT/etc, then close thos tabs, and refresh again :)

Long to type, but easy to finish :mrgreen:

Or, just right click, hit "End" and then grab the bottom of the row.

ThePriest 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:54 pm   

ok, what abouuuuutttttt people that have slow PCs and cant open that many links at once, and prefer to use the "background tab" feature of firefox (like me)
or those that cant instal snaplinks because of compatibility issues, eventhough they checked on the tweaks for firefox for disabling it (like me)
i just thought that it would be nice, if it was all done on the website, the whole filtering

purplemkayel 
Gamer Legend

Helped: 1
Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:54 am   

tab from one link to the next :)

shumadija 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:31 am   

ThePriest wrote:
ok, what abouuuuutttttt people that have slow PCs and cant open that many links at once, and prefer to use the "background tab" feature of firefox (like me)
or those that cant instal snaplinks because of compatibility issues, eventhough they checked on the tweaks for firefox for disabling it (like me)
i just thought that it would be nice, if it was all done on the website, the whole filtering

Tell me that you don't use AdBlock to block *.swf, *.css, *.gif, *.png and *.jpg and Flash Block (if oyu wish to write some comments on myminicity) when you do madness clicking quest?

And, double middle click on tab close tab. And good thing is moving close button from tabs to end of tab bar (I shared link to one tweak site on topic for snaplinks for firefox 3.0.1), and then just click close button until reach action game, fill it and continue.

Reply to topic