SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
I'm really sorry - blinkyboy
blinkyboy 
Gamer

Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:58 pm   I'm really sorry - blinkyboy

The first thing i want to say is sorry !
I regret what i did Metalteo and certainly i have responsibility for that.
I really want to join this site and can you forgive me just 1 time. I promise it would never be happen again. Can you forgive me and give me 1 chance. I will keep my promise and just work to rule. You can believe me. I swear to tell the truth!

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:14 pm   

I just keep finding accounts for you and i doubt I've found them all.

Here's what I found so far:

qwer
blinkyboy
NDK18
kaka
taolatrum
thewinner
taolatrum

added:
penguin
abcdef
NDK94

Most of them with only 1 purpose to feed the other. Not receiving clicks, only unfair credit hoarding.
This is a link exchange and not a credits exchange site. Rules are clear only 1 account per
person.
There's an expire time set for NDK18, 1 account is more then enough.
Maybe you could stop wasting my time and come clear with the accounts I haven't found yet. When i have to look for anymore myself, i will make the ban last longer.

Last edited by Metalteo on Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total  

blinkyboy 
Gamer

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:31 am   

As i said i won't do it in the future. You're right this is a link exchange and not a credits exchange site. Now i can begin with a brand new account but i can't use my link in blinkyboy's account and it make my link stop growing. I always click by another account with the another IP too, you can check it, and the others members have just received my click. It's fair. But rules are rules. I promise not to do it again. I absolutely regret about it. Can you forgive me.
Nice to hear good news from you. - blinkyboy -

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:35 am   

NO you can NOT start a new account.
Wait for the ban to expire. Anymore accounts will only result in the ban to expire later.

blinkyboy 
Gamer

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:39 am   

Thanks for your reply!
But my account : ban expires at: never :(

[ Added: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:41 am ]
P/s: NDK18 is my brother not me. I'm blinkyboy

phlaim 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:25 am   

blinkyboy wrote:
Thanks for your reply!
But my account : ban expires at: never :(

[ Added: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:41 am ]
P/s: NDK18 is my brother not me. I'm blinkyboy

Metalteo, what's the policy about this? Should multiple account's within the family like this be allowed since it's probably the same IP being used by both(as why you suspect both accounts being the same, I guess)?

Code of Conduct wrote:
1# Do not make multiple accounts. Only one per person is allowed.

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:39 am   

The amount of accounts made from these IPs and the way they are used, makes it very hard to believe there are 2 different persons.

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:47 am   

Code:
Sender   NDK94
Recipient    [A]Metalteo
Subject    Can I ask you a question?
Sent    08/07/21 12:31:10
I'm new here. Greeting to you. How can I add my link when someone uses it and that account is banned? Hope you will help me to add my link: http://ndk.myminicity.com. NDK18 is not my account, maybe someone wants to help me, so he/she create that account.
P.S: Sorry for my English! It's not really good

Stupid mails like this on the site doesn't make it easier for me to believe it.

blinkyboy 
Gamer

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:32 pm   

Oh NDK is my younger brother. WE are 2 persons. He likes myminicity and i likes minicity.in and dragcave. You can check in our profile. Perhaps he doesn't want to tell my account. Many members in this site know us - 2 brothers - and please believe me.
As i said before: I swear to tell the truth!
Thanks for your reply.

NDK18 
Gamer

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:23 pm   

Before I register, I'd read the rules carefully. You say that changing IP is fine. So at first I log in with 1 account to click, then I turn off and turn on again the modem to click with another account. Maybe you don't know that turning off-on the modem will give you a new IP. If you don't trust me, just try (you can try on myminicity). You can visit 1 city, and after turning off-on th modem, let's see what happens when you visit that city again. It adds a new inhabitant to that city. It happens to all other clicking games. So why were our accounts banned when we just gave other people a real new click? That's all I'd like to say to you? If you don't forgive me and my brother blinkyboy, it's ok. If you do, it's better. :cry:

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:27 pm   

The rules also say that you can only have 1 account person. This means you can not make another account on another IP. When you use these multies to transfer all credits to your other account, this is unfair credits hoarding. You DENY other users to return the click and earn the credit back.

THis is a link exchange NOT a credit exchange. Stay with 1 account per person.

blinkyboy 
Gamer

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:38 pm   

Yes we will do it - 1 account per person - Can you give the expire and remove the all the links in the profile of other accounts. It's great.
Thank you !

phlaim 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:54 pm   

You didn't answer my question, Metalteo. Maybe I should rephrase it.

Is it allowed to have two persons with different accounts clicking from the same IP?

NDK18 
Gamer

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:01 pm   

Thank for giving us a chance, Metalteo

blinkyboy 
Gamer

Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:54 am   

Thanks Metalteo and could you please remove the link minicity.in in account penguin. All your helps are highly appreciated.
Thank you!

Irishgeezah 
Gamer

Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:39 pm   

Metalteo wrote:
The rules also say that you can only have 1 account person. This means you can not make another account on another IP. When you use these multies to transfer all credits to your other account, this is unfair credits hoarding. You DENY other users to return the click and earn the credit back.

With regards to getting a new IP each time you turn on/off your modem/router. The IP Address you receive is one your ISP assigns you from a DNS Server within it's own internal network from which you get routed to the www. These IP's are generally dynamic with relatively short leases so it appears that you get a new IP with each reconnect.
The reason for this is that most of the internet still uses IPv4. There are a limited number of addresses available with IPv4 so 99.99% of all users connect through their ISP's IP address which is the IP that is visible externally.

phlaim 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:49 pm   

Irishgeezah wrote:
Metalteo wrote:

With regards to getting a new IP each time you turn on/off your modem/router. The IP Address you receive is one your ISP assigns you from a DNS Server within it's own internal network from which you get routed to the www. These IP's are generally dynamic with relatively short leases so it appears that you get a new IP with each reconnect.
The reason for this is that most of the internet still uses IPv4. There are a limited number of addresses available with IPv4 so 99.99% of all users connect through their ISP's IP address which is the IP that is visible externally.

What does this have to do with anything?

Irishgeezah 
Gamer

Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:32 pm   

NDK18 wrote:
Before I register, I'd read the rules carefully. You say that changing IP is fine. So at first I log in with 1 account to click, then I turn off and turn on again the modem to click with another account. Maybe you don't know that turning off-on the modem will give you a new IP. If you don't trust me, just try (you can try on myminicity). You can visit 1 city, and after turning off-on th modem, let's see what happens when you visit that city again. It adds a new inhabitant to that city. It happens to all other clicking games. So why were our accounts banned when we just gave other people a real new click? That's all I'd like to say to you? If you don't forgive me and my brother blinkyboy, it's ok. If you do, it's better. :cry:

It was made in relation to this post, specifically the "Maybe you don't know that turning off-on the modem will give you a new IP"...........i quoted the wrong poster earlier. :???:

Reply to topic