SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
HIDDEN LINKS
Sonatina 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:30 pm   

There's a screenshot of a Human Awareness Test here, if anyone needs one: http://yarold.eu/phpBB2/v...0b611b8ca#23018

Also, I'm pretty sure the hidden links are entirely dependent on your own care rating. The entire point was so that people who need additional clicking (like clicking on "doorgaan") wouldn't get their credits stolen. If your care is below 25%, the site doesn't think you can be trusted to click "doorgaan" and such when it is necessary.

If your care is below 25%, then all of the Dragon Cave, Foxwar, Criminals, Planetbattleground, virtual-city, Weedwar, FutureRP, Darkthrone, Mediwar, PhantasyRPG, Lilwar, Pokeplushies, and labrute.fr links remain hidden. Probably the Valenth ones too, but I'm not sure. Basically, that restricts you to MMC, Miniville, Outwar, etc.

Because a lot of DCG people have only a Dragon Cave link, their link shows up as <hidden> if your care rating is below 25%
I have a care of 100% and I currently see 1 inactive (on vacation), 1 hidden, and 1 <none> for DCG.

Sorry this post is a little repetitive of previous ones, I just wanted to make the situation as clear as I could.

Reply to topic