SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
OUR DYNASTY RULES
Braat 
Gamer

Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:50 am   OUR DYNASTY RULES

Dear members of the International MMC Alliance please read!

Dynasty rules:

1. NO Hidden links please.

You should ALWAYS show at least 1 link in the dynasty.
Having negative credits makes your link not visible. You must stay in positive credits.
Therefore all none/hidden and links will be kicked!
Members with negative credits for a long time will be kicked too! To avoid negative credits click at least our minimum of 350 dynasty links, better more!

2.a. Joining of new members:
EVERYONE should, whenever he/she goes online, look into the Dynasty at the very bottom if anyone is willing to join (status showing: joining) --> make this new member a Peasant, when he shows ONE link in dynasty and not in main.
b. Kicking of members:
Only the EMP and the Kampaku are allowed to kick members.
Emp., Kampaku and shoguns (after contacting the Emp.) are allowed to degrade members.

Daimyos breaking the rule will be degraded to Peasant. They have to contact the EMP to get back to Daimyo. All Daimyos/Peasants will be kicked after second offense.

3. Special rules for PEASANTS:

a. If you are a good clicker and have the confidence of the Emperor, reach an MinAvg of 100 you get promoted to Daimyo before reset.
b. Try to get your MinAvg as fast as possible over the Dynastys average. You can see the Dynasty average in the left menu when klicking on the link "Dynasty".
c. You MUST reach 50 MinAVG within the first 4 days after joining or you get kicked..

4. Special rules for SAMURAI

You can become a samurai when your MinAvg is at least 50. Only the emp and the kampaku (or a shogun asked by the emp or kampaku) can give you the samurai status.
If you think you match the criteria to become a samurai, PM the emp or the kampaku please.

If your MinAvg will be constantly lower than 100, you will be demoted to peasant till your MinAvg will be 100 again.
Samurai with negative credits will be demoted to peasant.

5. Special rules for DAIMYOS:

a. Don't kick members
b. - A daimyo who clicks 11 days 0 dynasty links, gets demoted to peasant.(This rule does not count if you are on holidays. Try to get as fast as possible over 200 after coming back from holidays)
c. When you have the confidence of the Emperor, reach an MinAvg of 300 and are participating at Happy Hours and are helping out new members or are making contests you probably get promoted to Shogun.

6. Special rules for SHOGUNS:

a. Don't change anything in the description or the name of the Dynasty (only the emp!)
b. Don't change anything in the Alliance section
c. Don't change the rank of members or cick members without having contacted the Emp or the Kampaku.
d. When your MinAvg falls below 200 you could be demoted to Daimyo. (This rule does not count if you are on holidays. Try to get as fast as possible over 200 MinAvg after coming back from holidays)

7. Going on Holidays/Vacations/Absence?:
If your absence is longer than 2 days you have to tell us!
Please read all about that Topic here: http://yarold.eu/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4062

8. - VIPs should participate in at least one Happy Hour a day - if online:
Mostly at 24 pm or the HH before reset. Please try to get your Credits up to a minimum of 1.000 or better 2.000 before you participate in Happy Hours.

Got kicked?:
a. If you got kicked you can return to our Dynasty, contact the Emp if you think, that it won't happen again.
b. If you got kicked three times you cannot join again.
Last edited by Spexarcity on Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:04 pm; edited 31 times in total  

Darrel 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:17 am   

Okey, I will keep the rules....... just one question:
If I leave the Dynasty over three times, because I will be away, would I be able to join it again?

Roman 
Gamer God

Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:27 am   

Darrel wrote:
Okey, I will keep the rules....... just one question:
If I leave the Dynasty over three times, because I will be away, would I be able to join it again?

Of course you can rejoyn. For holidays you can leave and rejoin as often as you want :)

Please tell us your exact holidays in your short note or here in the forum. Then before you got to holidays leave the dynasty and jejoyn after holidays. We will of course accept you again!

Greetings Roman aka Eurul

fous-ville 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:51 pm   

Everything is ok for me see you soon

[ Added: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:33 pm ]
I kick claas ville , it's a friend of me, and i put his link on the dynasty
When i saw he'is banned (mabye because we used sma IP) j'd prefered kick off him
see you soon

NoT City 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:58 am   

Is it allowed to make "joining" members to peasants as a daymo?
Or should this make only a shogun or the emp?

Roman 
Gamer God

Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:27 am   

NoT City wrote:
Is it allowed to make "joining" members to peasants as a daymo?
Or should this make only a shogun or the emp?

Yes, we would be happy if Daimyos do that! We also are not always online ;-)

Spexarcity 
International MMC alliance mod

Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:31 pm   @ new shoguns

I edited the rules today according to the new ranking system.

Most of the new shoguns ask me what I expect of them.
therefore I have made an instruction, just do it if you can and if you have the time.

When you are a shogun I would appreciate it (but it's not a condition, just do it if you can and if you have the time) if you could help with the following things:

1. Try to keep an eye on the short notes of our members and if you see a question you can answer, please do.
2. If you notice a peasant or a daimyo with a hidden link, please use the Yarold mail to send them a message asking them to place at least 1 link visible in dynasty. If they don't know how to do that, they can find the answer in our forum in the thread 'new dynasty rules'.
3. If someone should be using a different language than English, please inform them only English is allowed at Yarolds
4. When you have time: check if there are joiners. Before accepting them and making them peasants, send them a welcome mail with advice an tips to stay positve, to check only dynasty in the profile, to show always one link and so on, answer questions.
If the new members have read your mails and changed details, make them peasants.
5. If you have any ideas for a new action to motivate people in our dynasty, please tell me. We are always looking for original ideas. And maybe you can also help with an action or start an action of your own some day. Just a thought, no obligation, don't worry.
6. We welcome any new ideas or suggestions!
7. Try to motivate new members, for example with a text in your short note, ore a pm/mail

Reply to topic