SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Please Check for New Members
ppj2005 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:52 am   Please Check for New Members

When everyone signs in would they please make sure they check to see if anyone has joined the dynasty and make them a peasant. Any daimyo or shogun can do this. I hate to see someone joining and not accepted until 20 minutes later, sometimes an hour or more. Please click on dynasties in the menu, click on our dynasty and see if someone is at the bottom of the list and it says "joining." Go ahead and make them a peasant by clicking peasant on that line. Thank you all.

EDIT: not anymore since new rules Aug. 2008 - Jeanne
Last edited by Jeanne on Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total  

byc171 
Gamer

Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:12 am   

Yes, this is good idea, but we don't have a list for those that has been kicked because they have low average or whatever, then it will be waste of time to make a member peasant and kick them out again in an hour or so, I would like to help if someone could publish "the kicked list", that those should not be accepted for whatever reason and verify that before to make someone peasant .

ppj2005 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:26 am   

You are asking for a list of members banned. Being kicked does not mean you are banned from the dynasty or that anyone is angry with you. We have said several times that you are welcome to come back. If we reach a point where someone keeps coming back only to have access to the credits of our dynasty and those of our allies and do not contribute anything, then we will construct a list.

If there is a list it has not been shared with me.

byc171 
Gamer

Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:36 pm   

ok then, I will check there more often to let people in and hopefully they will help to increase the dynasty average.

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:48 pm   

ppj2005 wrote:
You are asking for a list of members banned. Being kicked does not mean you are banned from the dynasty or that anyone is angry with you. We have said several times that you are welcome to come back. If we reach a point where someone keeps coming back only to have access to the credits of our dynasty and those of our allies and do not contribute anything, then we will construct a list.

Maybe make people ineligible for promos for a few days after joining?

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

byc171 
Gamer

Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:54 pm   

Yeah, I would suggest for a "probation" list for those that has been kicked due to low average, or apply that to all new members, but that would certainly discourage people to join

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:13 pm   

DemonicJ wrote:
ppj2005 wrote:

Maybe make people ineligible for promos for a few days after joining?

We(few shoguns and me) talked about to make conditions to the promo's, that you have to be in the dynasty for a few days to get any benefit from a promo.
Because when you are in the dynasty only for 1 or 2 days, your contribution to the dynasty is not high enough to have any right in receiving credits from a promo I think.
I don’t like the people who change dynasties for the promos, they jump from dynasty to dynasty.
When Just4Fun can make agreements with the alliance Dynasties, then we have no problems anymore with jumpers. :cool:

(Rebecca or TOPCAT pm me your opinion please)

♥ Ferrari ♥

Rebecca 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:38 pm   

Ferrari, yes, we had that problem with a jumper in the past who did it to you, but he was disciplined and made to apologize and give back the credits. I personally don't have any problem with new members being included in promos, but we don't have them as often as you do. And all kicked people for us are welcomed back to try to do better, unless they did something seriously wrong, in which case I would remember their name. And I could never keep a kicked list, my notebook here is already full enough! :razz:

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:51 pm   

Rebecca wrote:
Ferrari, yes, we had that problem with a jumper in the past who did it to you, but he was disciplined and made to apologize and give back the credits. I personally don't have any problem with new members being included in promos, but we don't have them as often as you do. And all kicked people for us are welcomed back to try to do better, unless they did something seriously wrong, in which case I would remember their name. And I could never keep a kicked list, my notebook here is already full enough! :razz:

Tanks rebecca for your fast answer :wink:

ppj2005 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:48 am   

Okay... Just one thing... if someone is joining and their account is banned, please do not make them a peasant or daimyo until they take care of the ban. Please take the time to send them a mail and refer them to the banned section of this forum:

http://yarold.eu/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=55

I would appreciate that or if you do not want to communicate with them just send me or one of the other willing shoguns or emperor a note and we will talk with them. Thanks.

PPJ

DJ... if you want them automatically kicked please respond so.

ppj2005 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:22 am   

henrikkoo

This player will be the first on the list... please do not add him back into membership. He has joined and left us 3 times. He never stays for a full day. It is my belief it is just to click dynasty clicks for credits and go. He has joined and left some of our allies too. If you see him trying to join remove him. With our alliance nearing 350 recruiting will be tight and we do not need someone like this taking up a slot.

Reply to topic