FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
got kicked....
carlo-patti 
Gamer

Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:23 pm   Kicked

Hi,
today Iam kicked by RGSM.

Is it too much to ask that the reason be?

No guarantee for the words, translated by Google

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:06 am   

You should not have been kicked. RGSM just made peasant for his actions

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

Yatsu Chikushou 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:29 am   Being Kicked

I am not happy at being kicked as for the past blasted week I have been reciving 503 Bad Gateway trying to get on even on the dang forum..... There was no contact made to late me know I was gona get kicked.....Which angers me....

chardonnay 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:59 am   Re: Being Kicked

Yatsu Chikushou wrote:
I am not happy at being kicked as for the past blasted week I have been reciving 503 Bad Gateway trying to get on even on the dang forum..... There was no contact made to late me know I was gona get kicked.....Which angers me....

Cheer up :)

No notice is given to anyone being kicked. I still did 400-500 clicks on all those days.

Just make sure you always show a link, even if you run out of credits - (do 300 clicks and Bailey will give you 50 credits). Click each day and then you wont get kicked.

The server is now running very smoothly.

Maybe you should rejoin - read http://yarold.mine.nu/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=20751 first.

Plumber 
n00b

Posted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:38 pm   

me too, allways Bad Gateway about 2 Weeks.
Sometimes no Login possible, Sites extremly slow.
At the Moment it runs very smoothly.
OK- peasant - daimyo - kicked - peasant
More to be come... :wink:

ppj2005 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:18 am   

I would not mind some definition as to the rules for being kicked. I notice people kicked who click -0- for the day, but others remain. I also notice some people kicked immediately for a hidden link while others are given a day or two to put one up (people new to the dynasty). I am a black and white person and disparity troubles me.

I favor the application of the rules. If 150 is the minimum, then demote anyone who fails to click 150 and if it is a peasant kick them. If we have no hidden links... shouldn't we have no hidden links?

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:53 am   

Thread started HERE to discuss rules/requirements/ranks. Please tell me your opinion there

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

CyPrinZe 
Gamer

Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:13 pm   why?

Why did i got kicked?
what did i do or not do?
i clicked everyone
how am i suppose to click 300 links if most of the ppl are hiding their link, have negative credits and **********...

ppj2005 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:52 pm   

You were kicked by a daimyo and I have made that daimyo a peasant. Please rejoin. 300 links is not a requirement of the dynasty.

CyPrinZe 
Gamer

Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:05 pm   

ppj2005 wrote:
You were kicked by a daimyo and I have made that daimyo a peasant. Please rejoin. 300 links is not a requirement of the dynasty.

w00t

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:13 am   

ppj2005 wrote:

its a bigg problem that daimyo can kick, make sure who you make to a daimyo, you must trust that people :!:

phil4you 
n00b

Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:23 pm   got kicked....

well... i know you have a 300 minimum limit per day.. but seriously??? I joined yesterday... after i did all my clicks... i went to bed to wake up today and realize that i had gotten accepted! YAY! then found out i was kicked out..... I AM BRAND NEW!!!!! of course i wont have any clicks when i am sleeping! I re applied... bailey kicked me.... when my count is 0 it should show you that i am new.... i want to join and will click as many times as possible... thx guys!

ppj2005 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:12 pm   

I have no part in the kicking, but I know there is supposed to be a 24 hour period for new people to comply with the rules. Please do not be offended if you are kicked. It is not a personal statement about you but a step to protect the progress of the dynasty towards our goal of a 300 average.

phil4you 
n00b

Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:04 pm   

i understand but i didnt even get 24 hours... lol

but im in so that is good. my next question is... how do i find the links??? I only have about 150 or so now... and i did all of the ones on the main page, in my history, and in the dynasty exchange..... i need more! how do i find them?

ppj2005 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:15 pm   

phil4you wrote:
i understand but i didnt even get 24 hours... lol

but im in so that is good. my next question is... how do i find the links??? I only have about 150 or so now... and i did all of the ones on the main page, in my history, and in the dynasty exchange..... i need more! how do i find them?

The only way to score a large number of clicks is to check back a few times every day. If you are only checking in once a day there are a large number of people who only click those few hundred and there are several more hundred people who use yarold's, so their credits do not last until you sign back in.

If you have been checking in several times a day the reason is most likely that you are not always coming back at the same times and a lot of the people you clicked have set their links to renew every 24 hours (24 hours after you click it) instead of the daily option (which resets the link when yarold's resets).

There are several people who click more than 500 dynasty links every day so it is possible. Finding times to sign in that work with your schedule is the real difficulty.

CyPrinZe 
Gamer

Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:45 pm   

eh?
my replied got deleted?
interesting..

misunkyno 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:42 pm   really mad...

hey im really really ********** off. almost every day im being kicked off the dynasty. yesterday i made over 350 cliks, the day before 320+.. i really try hard and you kick me all the time. what the ******* did i do wrong?? its sooo unfair, there are people who did less than i and are in... hope you reply. :roll: :???:

plus, what if im away from a pc for a day? then i get kicked off anyway?

and how come with 169, 350 and 320 clicks i had an average like 60??

jamiroquai_chic 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:48 pm   

I can understand you are mad just calm down because no one will be tolerant with you with that attitude. Swearing doesn't solve anything, just aggrivates the people who read it. The reaction to that usually is GO AWAY. So I suggest you deal with that.

I asked the same question with regards to the daily average so I will explain what was explained to me. The daily average is calculated by how many clicks you did in 10 days added together and divided by 10, I didn't know this until someone told me.

misunkyno 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:51 pm   still mad

but im not mad because of the average, im mad because i did over 350 clicks (i think it was actualy like 380) yesterday which is ok for the rules, no links hidden and still i got kicked off. is there an answer for that?

jamiroquai_chic 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:55 pm   

You need to speak to someone or the person who removed you from the Dynasty. Word of advice, when you speak to them have a little respect, temper tantrums aren't appealing.

Lucy

Reply to topic