SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Sorry I made a wrong thing, forgive me :(
minh-phuoc 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:57 pm   Sorry I made a wrong thing, forgive me :(

Dear Mods,

First I need to say that I'm very sorry that I am a shogun but don't understand well the rules here.

I found that my account (minh-phuoc, at RMV dynasty) was banned today, and the other 2 accounts was banned coz of my mistake, too, that's BonScott from RMV (he was kicked out today by our Emp), and Ptisiou from The Crazy Clickers. They are on long holiday now and we're good friends, so I want to take care for their cities.

The minicity.in game was down for 2 days, I was afraid that the put the minicity.in links on Yarold will waste their credits but not increase ppl for them. So when I delete my minicity.in link yesterday on Yarold, I helped them to do the same thing and signed in with their account with the same IP. I didn't know it was breaking the rules and I really regret now. :(

I want to plead for mercy. Forgive me, I promise won't do it again.

In the bad situation that you can't forgive me, pls forgive my friends BonScott & Ptisiou. If they are banned and can't come back again, I'll feel guilty very much.

I am really sorry and thx that you read such a long letter from me.

I am looking forward to hear from you.

Thx and best regard

minh-phuoc

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine...

Rebecca 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:05 pm   

A second plea for mercy, she understands now what she did is against the rules.

jobie 
n00b

Posted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:42 pm   

I was most dismayed to see the banned icon next to Minh-phuocs name today, and so i write here with my support of leniency on this occasion. Todays events were most unfortunate.

In her defence, Minh-phuoc has been a consistent and exemplary clicker - a valued member of our Dynasty. I do hope she can be re-instated, please?.

Top Cat 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:29 pm   

minh-phuoc is a founding member of our Dynasty , It look to me as minh-phuoc has only done this to help others , not to gain a advantage for herself , if a plea for mercy from her Emp help I give it freely, :sad:

Emperor in Exile and Founding member of the REAL MINI VILLAGE Dynasty

oshkoshbosh 
Gamer

Posted: Fri May 23, 2008 11:51 pm   

minh-phuoc is a solid, friendly, honest and most importantly high volume clicker in our Die-nasty - mind you - she can not sing very well, but hey, nobody is perfect - she definitely deserves a second chance - it was a mistake which she regrets...We want minh-phuoc back!!!

Braat 
Gamer

Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:13 am   

oh please unban her. She's an important person in our Dynasty and knows now, what she did wrong.

alexie 
n00b

Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:15 am   

minh-phuoc made an honest mistake and please, should be forgiven and not banned. we know rules are for a good reason.

Esperdome 
Gamer

Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:27 am   

Minh screwed up, admitted to it, wants back in, I vote mercy.

She is a very valuable member of our dynasty, and lacking any other evidence of malfeasance deserves a pardon in my opinion.

We need dedicated members like Minh.

Rebecca 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:38 am   

plus, there is a language barrier, she has promised to read the rules and ask me with any questions.

xron 
Gamer

Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 1:16 am   

Rebecca wrote:
A second plea for mercy, she understands now what she did is against the rules.

Rebecca wrote:
plus, there is a language barrier, she has promised to read the rules and ask me with any questions.

I also want to put in a word for minh-phuoc. She has been a fine member of RMV in all the time I've been there. She's always been there to encourage and help out the team. I could have made the same mistake too, if I didn't come here with a good understanding of what an IP address is, how it identifies you on the internet, and other technical details that would would make many gamers eyes glaze over because that's Just Too Much Information (TMI) for them. They just want to play their games, and help out their friends. All that internet stuff just takes care of itself.

Even one of our top leaders made a mistake once. You gave her another chance and see how far she's come since then, 2nd to TOP CAT and founding member of a Dynasty. Rebecca is fluent in English, and probably knows her way around the internet, but even she made a mistake. I'm just glad that you let her stay and hope you'll do the same with minh-phuoc, who has, in spite of a language barrier most native English speakers forget is there, become a valued member of the Real Mini Village dynasty.

Thank you for your time
Xron

Cheryl 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:06 am   

I am not in RMV, but I helped Minh find yarolds. She is an awesome person with a huge heart. Please, allow her and the other two to come back and be unbanned. She was only, out of the goodness of her heart trying to help her friends. I am a shogun in MMC Mob, and I truly appreciate Minh and her dedication to her dynasty, but most of all to her friends. Please, please reinstate her....I can guarantee she won't do something like that again.

Cheryl from MMC Mob

Gail 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 3:03 am   

Please forgive her and let her back in--she is really sorry and this was a mistake that she regrets. Sometimes-- most times, we all need to be forgiven. I plead for your understanding and forgiveness for Minh.
Thank you.

Gail, RMV Dynasty

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another. ~Luciano de Crescenzo

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:19 am   

Its clear for me that she did it out of the goodness of her heart trying to help her friends.
I think moderators see that to I hope.
Keep my fingers crossed,hope to see her back today .
RMC my compliments for so good friendship in the dynasty.

parafron 
n00b

Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:23 am   

I don't know minh and I don't know any of the other people that speak for her. But I feel that her regret is true and I believe that everybody deserves a second chance, even if it is only to be erred again. I am moved by her asking to take the blame in order to protect her friends. I honestly believe that she should be pardoned and unbanned this time. I am Greek and as my ancestors said: "To be erred twice is not a quality of a wise man". Or woman on this instance!

Prlek 
Gamer

Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:22 am   

Well, here is explanation what happened and i think people shouldn't be banned for helping another people. In this case ban should be lifted, for Minh-phuoc and for both other users, because other two didn't even knew, what's happened and as i said before, Minh-phuoc wanted only to help. And i'm quite sure Minh-phuoc will be more carefull about rules in future. So please, lift the ban.

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:00 am   

The accounts aren't banned because a person has logged in all of them 1 time to remove some links.

The accounts has been used by the same person for at least a month now. Several times a day. Log on that are huge.

Multi accounting isn't the only reason the accounts have been banned, proxies are being used on it aswel.

minh-phuoc 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:19 am   

Yes I help Ptisiou last time, too when he was on holiday. First I use the same computer to click for him but I found that the links appear once time for one IP. If I click for him, my acct have no more links to click. So the days after I need to find another computer to do it for him to keep his ave don't decrease too much.
About proxies, I tested to use that for minicity.in but I was not quite sure that it works. And I always use Fire Fox, then when I open Yarold I didn't attend abt that. May be you don't believe but I don't understand well abt proxies, how to use and can't use for Yarold, and I don't intend to use it for Yarold too. If I use proxie, my minicity has not only 40,000ppl like present althought I started very soon.
I want to add extra pop for friends in minicity.in, because all most all of us are from yarold and Hydra, we can only visit each other via website. I don't want add nothing for friends who usually give me many extra pop.
I think it's too complicated now. I just want to plead you unban my friends BonScott & Ptisiou. I accept to leave Yarold without any blame. Yes you did the right thing when you unban me.
And I want to say thankyou to all my friends from RMV and all another dynasty, specially Top Cat & Rebecca, you guys support me very much and I am not deserve to that.
And I'm really sorry.
Minh Phuoc

[ Added: Sat May 24, 2008 6:28 pm ]
*You did the right thing when you banned me, not "unban" sorry I wrote wrong word

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine...

Brunty 
Gamer

Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:37 pm   

Good luck Minh, I hope you are successful in your appeal.

shumadija 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:23 pm   

I'm shure that Minh was not use any abusive method wittingly. She just wished to help friends and I know that she is not web expert, but learn fast, and this ban is painfull leson.

Minh, you have my full support!

Irishgeezah 
Gamer

Posted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:54 am   

I'd like to offer Minh my support. :grin:

She's aware of the mistake she has made, one she won't repeat.

Reply to topic