SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Welcome to The MMC Mob
OVERBEYTOWN 
Gamer

Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:47 pm   

OVERBEYTOWN just wants to say that they are proud to be a member of this mighty dynasty. Not much of a poster or forum user, in fact this is my first time posting in a forum.
I will figure it out and sound off if I feel that it is necessary. Thanks for having me as a member.

Last edited by Alba on Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total  

bailey 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:45 am   

well our dynasty average is now 194, i can see that it may take up to a week to get to 200, however we have had clickers in the past week so if they continue then it could be sooner

grats to all everyone

Yatsu Chikushou 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:43 pm   

It is a great honour to be part of such a large Dynastie :grin:

As a long time serving memeber of IIM :!: .... I have the capacity to move forward throught hard times :!: .... Now I have been pushed to look for a new home :!: A time that was long coming as IIM are slowly dieing :!: Now I beleve I have found it here with you lot :smile:

I will give you a breif description of me and how I work ....

Name: Yatsu Chikushou
AKA: Chris Sharp
Astro Sign: Aquarius
Mental State: Unstable :D

Well Am a security gaurd I run several games with my freinds soon to be joint owner on one and owner of another. Stayed in Scotland all my life. Got two cats Alsan n Leia. Got a g/f her names Cristina. I love motor bikes, computers, Rock music of and booze :D .

The way I work is I only show my links when I am online. So I can control my game play. So dont go jumping down my throat if you come on and dont see my link. Just means am not online. heehee

ppj2005 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:48 pm   

Yatsu Chikushou wrote:

The way I work is I only show my links when I am online. So I can control my game play. So dont go jumping down my throat if you come on and dont see my link. Just means am not online. heehee

DemonicJ wrote:

3. Hidden links are not acceptable in this dynasty!. See here for a guide on how to fix your hidden link. Hidden will mean peasant

As long as you are aware of the rules. I have noticed that it not only means peasant but it can also mean kicked.

Yatsu Chikushou 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:49 pm   

So be it if it has to be that way then fine..... But with my work pattern and court I find it unfair....Pluss with god knows whats going on with yarold I can only click mycity links all the rest expire....

ppj2005 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:17 am   

A rule is unfair if it is applied randomly or unevenly. It is posted along with the other rules so you know what the dynasty expects.

Yatsu Chikushou 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:18 pm   

I would love to debate about it but I wont I am happy to be here now anyway still have probs with yarolds tho...But I hope he sorts it... Your all great but am struggling to hit 150 ave with the probs tho :( took 4 hours to clear everything yesterday.

jmhg 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:52 pm   

hola , espero estar aqui mucho tiempo y contribuir a que esta dinastia funcione mejor que las demas

hello, I hope to be here a long time and contribute to this dynasty works better than the other

satcomunidad

matke 
n00b

Posted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:22 pm   

hey everybody, i will give my best to contribute to this dynasty to be the best :)

LoneWolf 
Global moderator

Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:16 am   

Thanks everybody - it's good to be back :smile:

Reply to topic