SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Fake clickers
Gaming 
n00b

Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:09 pm   Fake clickers

Hello to all, I'm new to yarold and joined your dynasty yesterday.. I have a little question and have looked quickly throughout the forum to see if it wasn't already posted somewhere but couldn't find it, so sorry if such a topic already exists...

But i'm clicking every link like it should be clicked, though a lot of players don't, and that is getting on my nerves as they are consuming my credits for nothing.
My question is, if there is a way to punish these people that doesn't click. I have been watching my history page on yarolds and my population growth on my game and have like that been able to discover some people that weren't clicking like they should be.

if there isn't a way to punish them maybe we should start thinking how we could punisch them..

bella
Gamers Alliance mod

Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:49 pm   

There is no fool proof way to detect who is following through with clicks and who isn't.

Unfortunately we just have to rely on people being honest.

Welcome to the dynasty by the way. I sent you some credits as a little welcoming gift. :)

Gaming 
n00b

Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:40 pm   

aha thanks very much

I understand the problem, unfortunately..
I thought of making some kinda of 'Wall of Shame' where you could post who wasn't clicking for real but like you said there wouldn't be any proof and it would be my word against them.. Too bad such a useful site as yarolds has to be taken down by silly persons who can't click one little step further.

Anyways thanks very much for your answer

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:23 am   

You have the same link in your profile twice. Since your link can only be clicked once a day, 50% of the clicks you get are already "fake".

Gaming 
n00b

Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:06 am   

I do have two links in my profile, but they aren't the same.. they are just from the same game...

Reply to topic