Knowledge Contest
Perdyfly
Gamer Legend

Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:09 am   Knowledge Contest

Contest details / Rules

Peasents click 50 dynasty Links
Daimyo's click 75 dynasty Links
Shogan's click 125 dynasty Links

Each day that you click the required amount, PM me in this forum (by clicking on my name) and ask me for the daily question...i will PM u back before reset with the question you need to answer...answer the question correctly (no time limit) ... only one answer allowed to enter....continue on for 10 days, each day is a differant question and must be answered correctly after clicking the required number of daily links. Just PM me each day for the next question :)

Questions will be based on information found on the yarold site...IE: chat, Rules, exchanges, forum, How To page, etc

This contest is to award all clickers of Gamers Alliance, and educate the members on rules, places to go (chat) and general useful (I hope) information. Contest will start on Feb 8th and end 0n Feb 18

Rewards
500 credits to the first place winner
250 credits for 2nd place
125 credits for 3rd place
50 credits for all players of this contest

Some people may not wish to earn credits but may want to participate...that is fine also. Just let me know in the first PM you send me asking for the question.

Good Luck to all :D

Perdyfly
Gamer Legend

Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:59 am   

Second credit award challenge...

I will pay 500 credits to the member that gets the most people to join our dynasty....

RULES:
~No stealing the members of other dynasties
~new member must reach and maintain a 50 dynasty avg
~New member must put in their short note, who got them to join (I am not telepathic)
~To qualify for the credits, you must be an active clicker of the dynasty = at least 50 dyn links a day (some acceptions apply IE: sick, dead or dying)

I will announce a closing date for this award challenge...so get your friends to join

Objective:
To gain good clicking members
To increase members of yarold Link exchange

**Please educate your new member on how to click properly...following through on the links and letting pages load completely. Explain the rules and / or direct them to read the "Code of Conduct"

NOTE Bella has sent me credits resently...so i thank her a huge bunch :D .. I could not run these challenges without her help :)

bella
Gamers Alliance mod

Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:06 am   

These sound like a lot of fun. Thanks for arranging it all Perdy :)

Perdyfly
Gamer Legend

Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:07 pm   

:) No problem Bella ...

2 days left until the first challenge starts :) ... on the 8th, i hope to see some serious ckicking :) but please, remember to be honest about all clicks...the contest is NOT who clicks the most so no need to zip through links without doing it properly

the second challenge i listed is ongoing...so please see if you can get some gamers to join our dynasty :)

i really think that this dynasty can grow and be the best....

CHEERS

PS~i define the "best" by being honest clickers and an active dynasty....#1 is nice but is not my priority....so lets get clicking links :)

Reply to topic