SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Question
AFMotoX311
n00b

Posted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:07 pm   Question

What is the max time we can have our link hidden? My game I play doesnt really require clicks after about the first 15 days of each month and then every month we reset and the clicks are very useful. I will click everyday to get credits obviously, but I was wondering how much I could have my link off. Would it be acceptable to have it on when I am clicking and then off when I leave?

Gamers Alliance Dynasty

Blackwidow
Gamer

Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:00 am   

Hey thats a good question, been wondering about that myself, the games i play also require clicks more during the first week of new rounds, but after that are not really needed.

I have been just showing my link on the dynasty page just so others in our dynasty can click (on your profile u can tick for ur link to show up on dynasty or main).
Then when the new round of my game starts i show my link on main too.

Is that acceptable?

And as Afmoto already asked is there a limit on how long u can keep ur link hidden etc?

Thanks

My old account was lost so my username is now 'yogibear'.

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:23 am   

Showing you link on dynasty page only is no problem at all, many dynasty members do this.

There's no problem either when you only show your link when your online. There's games like SW where you don't even want to have too many clicks when you're offline. Just be active.

For our very active members (100+ avg) It doesn't matter at all to me. Others can always click your link in history.

However deleting your link is not tolerated. This is a link exchange and the site will only work when members do exchange their link.

Blackwidow
Gamer

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:40 am   

ok thanks for the info :D

My old account was lost so my username is now 'yogibear'.

Dark Templar
n00b

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:24 pm   

my Herowar link has been hidden since day 1, as i get my 10 daily (required for bonuses) from the history section.
I generally get enough from history (only, 20 i need) with samuraiwar link, but if i dont then i show my link again
:)

Dark Templar

Reply to topic