SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
please help...
Corleone
n00b

Posted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:29 am   please help...

Hi! Im new to this Link Exchange-webpage, and I really dont get it :P

I signed up, and went to the link exchange-page and started clicking. At this moment I have about 138 credits, but still it says "Total clicks done: 0". What does this mean? Im clicking the links, arent I?

And at present time, it says "Total clicks received: 5", but when I check my outwar account - I havent got one singal click!

please help me out on this one
-Corleone

http://sigil.outwar.com/page.php?x=2200710

bella
Gamers Alliance mod

Helped: 2 times
Posted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:23 pm   

Firstly welcome to the click site and the forums.
:D

I went to check out your profile, but Corleone isn't registered - what name do you use on the link exchange?

OK some possible answers to your questions. The site does not update all the statistics on a continuous basis. Clearly you have made the clicks to have the credits, so it is most likely that your figures just haven't updated yet. Out of curiousity, where are you looking to see them? (the best place is to click on registered members, then click on the Today link - this one is very accurate)

Now your other question was about having received clicks from people but not having received it on your game. A lot of links on here require for the page to be fully loaded before credit is given (some games also require additional buttons or codes to be put in, but this is not the case for Outwar). All I can think is that the people didn't allow the links to load properly, or they had already clicked their quota for outwar for that day and so it didn't count.
We operate on an honesty system here. We can't force people to do the right thing and click through all links properly, but we really appreciate those who do.

Hopefully this has helped a little.

Corleone
n00b

Posted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:57 pm   

Yea, im registered as Tor Itai - cuz thats my real name :P

and I understand that the site operates on honesty... And its not cool when people dont care to wait for the finish of the laod. I always finish the loads, and I always click the security questions, to give the person a finished click!

- thanks!

http://sigil.outwar.com/page.php?x=2200710

Yarold 
Site Admin

Helped: 12 times
Posted: Thu May 04, 2006 9:46 am   

I looked brefly is that bug or not, and found my own coment on that.

Some links have limits in number of times you can click. Because is difficult to get click in this type of link only some of those links are showed on main page ( not affect history, nor dynasty pages ). This is why only 2*limit links + vip users links are showed on main page.

The solution - get more credits so your link will be visible to others also on main page.

Reply to topic