SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Clicks in FoxWar
DrKTerroR
n00b

Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:23 pm   Clicks in FoxWar

Hi.

I today register here and noticed something disturbing in my foxwar link: when somone clicks my link they have to write the code, I know that this was talked before but what if someone only enters my link but only for winning credits, making that of 45 clicks only 15 putted the code, so there are two solutions for me:

1. Make the links directly to the winning power page.

2. Make the credits only transfering if the other user putted the code.

Greetings,
DrKTerroR.

TranceZ64
Gamer God

Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:37 am   Re: Clicks in FoxWar

DrKTerroR wrote:
Hi.

I today register here and noticed something disturbing in my foxwar link: when somone clicks my link they have to write the code, I know that this was talked before but what if someone only enters my link but only for winning credits, making that of 45 clicks only 15 putted the code, so there are two solutions for me:

1. Make the links directly to the winning power page.

2. Make the credits only transfering if the other user putted the code.

Greetings,
DrKTerroR.

Sorry, but it can't be done. Games usually do a security page to prevent cheating devices (Such a proxies). This isn't anyone's fault, just a security measure set by the owner's of the game. Your first sugestion would be illegal, and the responcibility of the user to figure out the link. The secound is far to much work on the part of SWLE and the game owners - impossible. Not much can be done but have faith in the honost clickers out there...

Immortal43
Gamer Legend

Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:37 am   

Once the location/header of the browser leaves yarolds site, it is no longer controllable by yarold...Thus it is not possible to use any kind of authentication...Though it's dissappoing, link exchanges such as these are the best way of getting clicks.
"Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in Heaven." -- Matthew 10:32

"I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me" -- Philippians 4:13

Reply to topic