SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Lets click :D
Perdyfly
Gamer Legend

Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:50 pm   Lets click :D

OK...For now, we can not transfer credits. But I will keep track of your clicks starting today and when / if transfers return, I will reward the clickers with free credits.

This dynasty is allied to all the top dynasties...and there is no reason why EVERYONE can't click 50 a day.

Rewards will be as follows

Daimyo's and peasents ---> Click 100 for 3 days straight = 100 credits
-------------------------------> Click 70 for 6 days straight = 100 credits

This obviously goes until i run out of credits at which time i will post here that it is over. It will resume when i earn more credits, etc...

Lets get this dynasty in first or second place ... we are better then we are doing now :D Lets show some Attitude.

Perdyfly
Gamer Legend

Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:29 pm   

OK..transfers are back up :) but i was bad :( ..I have misplaced and or recycled the paper i was keeping track on :(

Sooo..I have transferred 100 credits to every dynasty member with over 50 dyn avg and i hope this caught all the people that won the credits

If I have missed anyone...please post here and I will send the credits as I have promised :)

CHEERS

OHH..and this is now over :) till I build up more credits :)

tigerarmy
Gamer

Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:29 am   

hey what about your super cool allies! you know you wanna share the love!..ha oh well i guess i picked the wrong dynsty :(

Perdyfly
Gamer Legend

Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:03 am   

lol..too funny...almost cute :D

tigerarmy
Gamer

Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:30 pm   

worth a shot at least...

Perdyfly
Gamer Legend

Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:51 pm   

If you look at transfers..u will see that i did transfer to you right after i saw this :P

But now I am really out of credits :D

CHEERS

firemanden 
Gamers Alliance mod

Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:34 am   credits

Hey Perd, check your credits.
Hope this keeps the comp going.
If I win anything don't send credits to me. :)
Keep them for the little dudes that try hard.

Den.

firemanden 
Gamers Alliance mod

Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:39 am   Competition

Really mate, you might be better off running this comp like Meteleo was running it before, but just for Daimyo's and peasants!
Otherwise you could end up owing a heap of credits you do not have.

Den.

Perdyfly
Gamer Legend

Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:37 am   

Wow thanx so very much :D ..I usually don't pay attention to my credits too much so sorry if it took so long to notice :)

I never clicked at reset and logged on yesturday, and proceeded to click but very slowly as i sometimes do...after a bit i noticed i was in the negatives :shock: ... that doesn't happen often thank God :) .

Thankfully Metalteo sent me some credits to help get me started :D and i removed TDoT link completely. Thank you very much again Metalteo :D

Now I was just clicking away and suddenly noticed i had way more credits then i should have...I thought i was seeing things :) so checked "history" :D and I thank you very much also firemanden :D

I agree that next contest will be for peasents and daimyo's ..but also need to modify the contest perimiters. I click really only to gain growth in the games I play and all other credits are for the dynasty members but with such a big dynasty i can still end up owing what I don't have :) ...so I will be setting a new contest soon...If anyone has any ideas, please post them or pm me.

Wandering if we have one day a week where maybe all dynasties get their members to show links...if members click (maybe 60) and go into negatives, I am sure someone in their dynasty can help them out? Just thinking out loud :) *sortof* and then maybe awards for top clickers in each dynasty that day. We would have to exclude people like me that have a dynamic IP but that should not be hard to figure out :) (I would exclude myself anywy) i dunno :roll:

Well Thanx again to both Metalteo and firemanden. To all the clickers in this dynasty and Allied dynasties :) awsome job all :D

CHEERS
~Perdyfly~

tigerarmy
Gamer

Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:32 pm   

lol sweet..thanks a bunch dude...its hard to get a lot of clicks in my game and keep credits because we have a blasted 5-digit security code that hardly anyone fills out...everyone is trying to get the owner to change it to something simpler..but he is afraid of cheaters...

the contests sound like they will be fun..ill keep on the lookout for when they are going to be to make sure i am ready :) lol...

Perdyfly
Gamer Legend

Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:28 pm   

Kool ... glad the credits helped you :)

Just a suggestion...(maybe someone already said this) Maybe ask admin of your game to limit the amount of clicks you can get in instead of using the code? This doesn't stop auto clikers but it evens the playing field a bit for those that don't cheat and really would help them also :)

I dunno..that is my only suggestion :)

CHEERS

kimmetje
n00b

Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:30 am   

Quote:
If I have missed anyone...please post here and I will send the credits as I have promised :)

CHEERS

OHH..and this is now over :) till I build up more credits :)

the most time i have no time to read the forum topics but i wanna tell that i have a big problem with credits and i wanna ask you all PLEAS donate me some credits i realy need them i know there are more people who need them to but its sow hard for me to save my credits to use them for my link becaus i made a lot of mistakes with the links >_< i realy love it if i can have some credits from people here or other people from other dynasties

greetz, kimmetje =xxx= ;)

bella
Gamers Alliance mod

Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:21 pm   

hmmm it would probably help to say what your name is on the exchange.
kimmetje does not bring up any users, and I can't find you on the dynasty list either. :P

Reply to topic