SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
my account was banned because?
sycokillah@gmail.com
n00b

Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:04 pm   my account was banned because?

i'd like an explination of why my account was banned. I belive that i made another account called 'sycokill' which was inactive and was not used to click any links. the purpose of me making that account was because my brother asked me to make an account for him since he was too lazy (brothers >_>)

if this is the reason then can't you delete my second account? i don't know why it should be banned if it hasnt been used for any 'illigal' activities.

Syco

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:14 am   

Oh no not again the brother story. Can't you ppl come up with something more original, this is getting so boring. 2 accounts with names like sycokillah and sycokill, doesn't look like an account for a brother at all.

Inactive account??? How I hate all these lies. Our log is full with entries showing you're clicking on that account without any link placed in your profile.

I think our rules are clear.
Quote:
Do not make multiple accounts, one is enough
I don't see anything in there that you need to do any illigal activities'.

sycokillah@gmail.com
n00b

Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:41 am   

just because of other people using that excuse doesn't mean all of us are lieing, and that account is really for my brother hence why i didn't put a link.The reason why i clicked links with that account was because i forgot to sign out of the account, i don't see how i would have an advantage by clicking links in that account since my ip remained the same.

this really is a misunderstanding, i have no use of another account since i only have 1 link and i won't receive more credits than i would from my own account. I do agree with you, the name is suspicious (since it sounds alot like my own one) but...my brother never specified a username. i hope this has at least explains some of my actions, and if you still doubt me could you please tell me why i would make a 2nd account with no link added.

and thnx for your reply

Syco

edit: spelling errors

LTE
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:34 pm   

why should you clicks on ur brothers account ?
and u got cauht learn to live with it

sycokillah@gmail.com
n00b

Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:52 pm   

urm....if you read the replies there was no link in the account so i never clicked for my brother.

And what did i get caught doing? clicking an account without a links? they can delete that account for all i care since its not mine.

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:33 pm   

sycokillah@gmail.com wrote:
urm....if you read the replies there was no link in the account so i never clicked for my brother.

And what did i get caught doing? clicking an account without a links? they can delete that account for all i care since its not mine.

Yes this is your account, you made it, it has the same name as your other account (well almost, since they can't be exacly the same), you're the one who tried to click on it.

So we have some previntion on the site, to make mutlies a bit useless. That doesn't mean that making 1 and then finding out it has no use for you is ok.

You broke the rules and its sad that you don't even realize it and thinks it's ok.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.