SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Can Someone Unban Me Please
eveilsor
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:29 pm   Can Someone Unban Me Please

That just isn't funny whoever did that!

My account was fine about 50 minutes ago and then I went downstairs to get some food, and I come back upstairs and it says my account is banned!?

I never broke any rules! I am a ViP and one of the only honest and good clickers around. I am on all day and click many people, and help people out all over the main site and in the forums.

So could someone please explain why my account has been banned, thanks? and then unban it as soon as possible, because I haven't done anything wrong.

Thank you in advance,

Eveilsor

[edit]

Only thing different I did a few minutes before i went downstairs was install the new version 1.5 of FireFox browser.

I noticed it was being rather odd with sites and with some of my extensions like adblock and also flashblock wasn't compatible (I had to get updates for all of them when I restarted FireFoxs new version which is something I have never had to do before).

This new version seems to work differently than the older version and certian things about some websites aren't the same as the older version. Dunno if anyone else has installed this new version yet, but maybe that could have something to do with it!

*sigh*

...and just as I started to play a new game which warranted me needing this site for clicks again. hmmmm

jamesfromedmonton
Gamer

Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:21 pm   

ummm i upgraded to 1.5 a month ago and havent had a problem

eveilsor
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:55 pm   

a month ago!!!???!! darn i only just got the little arrow up saying there was an update. lmao

okies well it isn't that then. hmm :roll:

thanks James.

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:08 am   

You should know we do not allow any form of auto clicking.

And being a VIP doesn't mean you can break our rules.

eveilsor
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:33 am   

auto clicking?

I don't even know how one would even go about doing that! I am online all day and I check the yarold site regularly to try and get as many clicks as I can possibly get. I have always worked the site like this and never had any trouble before! Ive never used any automated program or anything of the sort.

If I was auto-clicking I assume it wouldn't be giving true clicks and as all mediwar users know I always give true clicks because I even go to the extra length of copying and pasting the proof in a private message on the mediwar site. PBG users will also verify that I give them true clicks as well.

I don't know how you came to the conclusion that I was auto-clicking but could you please double check because I swear on my mothers life I have never done anything of the sort!

If I was the sort of person to auto-click I wouldn't be paying the site owner to obtain credits. I earn my credits honestly, always have, and always will.

*sigh*

thanks for the fast response Teo, but I assure you I have never used anything to gain credits other than my own hard manual work.

:cry:

Eveilsor

[edited for spelling and grammar]

eratic
Gamer

Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:21 am   

hem hem

"I would like to take this opportunity to stand up and be a character reference for Eveilsor (here after called "the accused"). Can I just say, the accused, is a pillar of strength and good will in our dynasty (DAOW), he has always supported anyone new to our dynasty and those who are there for the long haul alike, helping and giving tips and even credits to those just starting out or having problems. He has never used an auto clicking system (his clicks are always true) and he is the sort of person who plays these games with honour and integrity (with a little bit of humour thrown in!). It would be a shame to keep the accused banned as he is a credit to Yarolds and a focal point for many who use the site (besides the fact that he is one of the top clickers)."

Thank you for your time and I hope you will take my statement into consideration.

eRATic :wink:

ps can i have a cookie now please?

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:17 am   

There's no doubt what happend here.

Some kind of auto clicking tool has been used.

jamesfromedmonton
Gamer

Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:04 am   

met dude what your system is confusing auto clicking is us useing fire fox, where we can click 20 links and go back and click them all as the new ones are loading, (i think evelsore is doing it the same as me)i have been here for a long time and also do true clicks, and with mozilla fire fox this is very easy to do as your not in any hurry for the next link to open,,,,,,,,,,,,,,anyways what my point is that i dont want to be the next to be booted, as im here to get clicks plus help anyone in the dynasties get clicks , damn i do as many as i can even though i only need 100, anyways im sure fire fox is what your system is confusing with auto clicking peace...........james

Thanatos
Gamer Deity

Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:22 am   

What really bothers me, is the timing of all of this. Now, I am another willing to vouch for eveilsor - but something happened on another forum and suddenly after his being on here for months - he's banned.

The hackers actually came onto the MediWar forums and bragged about hacking Yarolds' and that they did it because they were bored and they wanted new people for their site. (condensed version) Those that are interested in seeing the thread - pm me for link to it.

Eveilsor posted and promptly (along with others who followed his example) put them in their place, lambasted them and stood up for Yarold's. Up to that time he had been hidden (as befits VIP priveledge), he joined a game I'm playing - joined DAOW and posted his link. No problem. I do remember him saying his computer went funky - then a short time later he is banned here. :(

Like I said, the timing is most interesting - as if someone was waiting for his name to show up on a clicklist here to create problems.

**sighs**

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:29 pm   

jamesfromedmonton wrote:
met dude what your system is confusing auto clicking is us useing fire fox, where we can click 20 links and go back and click them all as the new ones are loading, (i think evelsore is doing it the same as me)i have been here for a long time and also do true clicks, and with mozilla fire fox this is very easy to do as your not in any hurry for the next link to open,,,,,,,,,,,,,,anyways what my point is that i dont want to be the next to be booted, as im here to get clicks plus help anyone in the dynasties get clicks , damn i do as many as i can even though i only need 100, anyways im sure fire fox is what your system is confusing with auto clicking peace...........james

Don't you ever, ever call me dude again, mister. I never went to school with you, infact, I'm old enough to be your father.

Our system isn't confussing FF with anything. About 80% of our users is using FF. Even I'm using it.
Yarold himselg never uses IE, he only use firefox, ifact he likes firefox himself so much, that he desgined this site for firefox. This site should work best with FF.

And Thanatos. You're post is even more stupid that the post before yours. I'm not even going to give a reaction to it.

This topic is locked, before I need to read more crap.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.