SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Bannad but why??
Vnoegel
n00b

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:10 pm   Bannad but why??

My acount is banned but why the onley thing i could think it is is that i registered vnoegel and then my message came late so i thougt it did't work so let's try it on an other e-mail and then i am banned sorry but i didn't want to plat on 2 acounts :roll:

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:35 pm   

neither did you want those credit you transfered and the third account you made, before posting in here. You made the forum account before that 1.

Vnoegel
n00b

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:57 pm   

the third acount was just because i thougt my other 2 acounts were banned then i will trie to make a new one and then wait until i get the message but now that one is also banned :cry: Pleas give me one off my acounts back i didn't trie to get more acounts it was just a mistake of me :roll: So pleas give one acount back so i can go further with onley one acount :!: then i never shut make any mistakes :cry:

Vnoegel
n00b

Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:38 pm   

oops i sead acounts but i mean acount and Vnoegel shut be the most nice:) the other 2 i even don't wan't back:) pleas reset vnoegel or not but give him back :cry:

sammykiller
Gamer

Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:27 pm   

hey Vnoegel i got the same problem :( me mate and i have 1 account on an game but we do with the same cliklist so he tought i make 1 on me own hotmail but that was the end of me acount :( i want me account back only sammykiller me mate maked an fault

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.