SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
When you find the time please help 8/29/05
guts213
n00b

Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:04 am   When you find the time please help 8/29/05

im banned
User Name: guts I been playing samurai war for a long time i really like this game only game I play right now. My goal is to start my own dynasty called Band of the Hawks. I did a dynasty in Yarold and it was banded.I really don't know what rule I broke.My sons logged in as Yukimura he was banned to. I think you might think I have multy accounts. That the only conclution I can up with. My son came up to live with me about 2 months now for the school semester. If I am right and that what it is check your history. If you have saved history. You will see he logged in miami and I logged in orlando, different computer. I know you have alot of mail so I will be paitient I will write back in two month if I don't hear from you. PS if I did something wrong I then I should be Banned . Please let me know because I have two other family member playing SamuraiWar and would want them to make the same mistake. Thank You User Name: guts
:oops: :(

rockandroll
n00b

Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:33 am   

I'm sort of curious to here the answere. I usually go on samurai war on school machines that all have the same ip address. i don't want to get banned. :shock:

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.