SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
SAY911
andrea
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 6:12 pm   SAY911

there has been worse done than he has done before and they have been giving a chance after been banned dont you think this is a little rational my god it was a link we all have links the only link i have ever seen with say was cocktail bar link.
And dont you think he has lernt his lesson because i think he has it is unfair to ban someone for so little what about others that change peoples status
i could name one or two acually what about the ones that have multiable accounts what about the ones that do other things they are always let off or never even found out basically i think this has been a set up
just to annoy me as i have had a fight with someone from another dynasty and i think you might just have been talking to him/her.
how do you know that it was his link that crashed a pc if i came of with that one i would never be outta here because there is a few links that crash my pc so what
i turn it of and turn back on again it is fine then you learn what ones crash and you DON'T click that one why would you click a link that you know that crashes your pc
but ofcourse i do not know what link that crashed your pc but i think he should be giving another chance

michelle
n00b

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 6:22 pm   

i am sorry but i have to agree with wp on this one everyone has problems with links myself included but i dont complain about them. I can say that say has learnt his lesson and that he regrets this if u unbann him our dynasty reassures you that this will not happen again ever as wp has already said there are loads of people who get let off with worse.
this is being petty now
please give him another chance

michelle

bella
Gamers Alliance mod

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:33 pm   

I am sorry but it seems Say911 has not been entirely honest with you.
The link in question was not one of the many ones which we sometimes have problems with on this site.
It was a link which locks your computer and makes you keep clicking and clicking in an attempt to get rid of it - with nice annoying messages in Dutch each time you endeavour to click to get rid of it. It is not related to cocktail bar or any of the games which are linked with this site.

This was not the first, or even the second time this was submitted for checking, but the third. And he was specifically warned that he would be banned if he tried it again. This hardly indicates any kind of remorse on his behalf - he is now merely sorry that I finally got fed up with it.

I am also unsure where this stuff about me doing this to annoy either of you two is coming from. The fact that you are trying to appeal to my better nature to reverse this decision, but at the same time questioning my integrity is actually very insulting as well as being completely untrue.

I have absolutely nothing to gain personally from any of my actions on this site. This was not an action which was taken lightly, as I have already explained, and as such I will not be reversing it.

End of discussion.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.