SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Timer change or multi accounts?
reaper69
Gamer

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:41 am   Timer change or multi accounts?

I only use a tdot link...it takes a few seconds to load the screen,saying ive gotten a recruit...

I will get,as an example,200 clicks....i only get credit for 150 of them!Maybe less!

So getting 75% or less to actually count may not be as bad as people with planet whatever,but mine is one of two problems...

Either they are getting credit for their click too fast,and they close the window before i get a recruit,or they have more than one account,and tdot wont recognize 2 clicks from the same ip.

Either way...since no number has to be clicked,or word,or anything...i should be getting ALOT higher of a percentage of ACTUAL credit...

I go thru the painstaking effort of clicking peoples buttons,clicking the right number....quite a pain in the rear....i should be getting close to 100% credit..

I have tried turning off my link every 24 hours,so it cant be that they are clicking it more than once per 24 hours...its SOMTHING else!

buckwheat88
Gamer Legend

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:14 pm   

It's most likely a time issue, but TDoT blocks frames so a timer can't be implimented. So pretty much nothing can be done about this. Sorry.

TranceZ64
Gamer God

Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:16 am   

Not to mention, TDoT's clock is 1 hour off of SWLE, so TDoT will reset at 11 (LE Time), but the LE Won't reset till 12, so whoever clicks your link between 11-12 pretty much shouldn't be able to click you the next day, but that's just TDoT's way.

Perdyfly
Gamer Legend

Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:18 pm   

Who has clicked your link today ? (63) and I have received in fact only 44 recruits...so it is way off and I think it is because some close the window before it is fully loaded. Because TDoT resets 1 hour before yarold...I actually lost more then indicated here ... as I should have more then 63 recruits today.

***12pm TDoT links clicked x 10 (show in history and recruits in TDoT)
***1 am yarold resets...these erace from history but TDoT should still show as 10 recruits
***by 2 am if link is clicked 10 more times...yarold should show 10 people clicked link today but TDoT should show 20 recruits

TranceZ64
Gamer God

Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:01 am   

If zer0 removes the "Loading" page then it should work fine with frames, and I'm asumeing he made the loading page to prevent auto-frames (Clickers). I wouldn't count on them being removed :?

Zer0 would have to meet with Yarold for that one, whom is almost never around anymore.

Perdyfly
Gamer Legend

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:50 pm   

Well...I will ask him to remove that loading page :P I wonder if it could be done for yarolds only...just to allow links to load in frames?? hmmm...interesting

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.