SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Can I please be unbanned.
way.2.1337
Gamer

Posted: Mon May 23, 2005 5:19 am   Can I please be unbanned.

I've been asking for so long. I know I DID NOT multi I swear to you that is not my account. Please can I be unbanned?

way.2.1337
Gamer

Posted: Sat May 28, 2005 8:35 pm   

Am I even going to be looked at? EVER? PLEASE?

shotgunna
Gamer Legend

Posted: Sun May 29, 2005 4:10 pm   

Wow, can you ever be patient? Read some threads around and you'll notice we are a little bit short on admins here. And what is up with your spamming? I think you're not going to get un-banned because you've spammed way to much already.

way.2.1337
Gamer

Posted: Sun May 29, 2005 5:46 pm   

dude. I've posted for the last 2 months about this.

shotgunna
Gamer Legend

Posted: Sun May 29, 2005 6:38 pm   

way.2.1337 wrote:
dude. I've posted for the last 2 months about this.

You have "SPAMMED" more than posted in my opinion. You see. Metalteo would probably have Un-Banned you 1 week or so after you were banned. But you decided to be an idiot and spam the forums over here. Now I think teo won't un-ban you because you have spammed continuously.

way.2.1337
Gamer

Posted: Sun May 29, 2005 11:03 pm   

I've been posting like once a week. Waiting weeks at a time to check my status. There are other people who post like 3 times in once day that is what I call spamming. IMO THIS IS NOT "SPAMMING"

shotgunna
Gamer Legend

Posted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:00 am   

You don't recall when you first got banned? How many topics did you make? How many continuous posts did you make?

way.2.1337
Gamer

Posted: Mon May 30, 2005 7:47 pm   

I've made three topics in the past two months. and probably one or two times I double-posted.

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:49 am   

Maybe you like to explain why you have 2 forum accounts? way.2.1337 and way21337.

way.2.1337
Gamer

Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:11 pm   

That was from before when I was said to have "HACKED THE SERVER"

and heh that was never solved either.

I got a new IP so I made a new account. I guess it just isn't my luck on this website.

and since I have 2 forum account I guess this is not acceptable so I guess I will never be allowed back when all of this wouldn't have happened if the other two problems would have been solved then I wouldn't have had made another account. Sooooooooo....I guess another thing in my life doesn't go my way because of my "luck"

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:16 pm   

Nobody ever gave you permission to make a new account.

I never said you hacked the server, you shouldn't listen too moch to 14 yrs old kids. You messed with the server and the server banned you. It's your own fault you got banned.

And being so rude to the admins as you were in the chatroom, doesn't really help.

way.2.1337
Gamer

Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 2:54 am   

Are you kidding me? First off, YOU DID say I hacked the server. I ain't going to lie because I assume I have no way of getting back ( But I am still going to try :} ). Telling the truth maybe my best way to prove myself. I had a link and it had a number at the end I changed the last number to I don't know what. Just to see what it did. and up comes a white screen thats says something I don't remember. But you told me in the chatroom You hacked the server. And, I was trying to get your attention in the chatroom I sat for like an hour trying to get someone attetion so I talk to some admin that could help me with my situation. I was NEVER rude to any person in that chatroom, if I offended you I am sorry my intentions wern't to offend you. and second, I know I had no permission to make another account, But what are you going to do if you are going nowhere? I'm sure if you would try to move forward somehow. And that's what I was trying to do, but whatever It's your decision not mine. I hope you choose a decision that benifits for me and works maybe we can work something out? Peace.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.