SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
plz unban me i promise i wont do anything wrong again
chickendippa
n00b

Posted: Sat May 21, 2005 4:35 am   plz unban me i promise i wont do anything wrong again

metalio may u plz unban me i seriously wont do anything wrong again i was a fool to make a second acount i promise not to make a second acount. may u plz unban me. if so thank you very much and i hope that u will belive me. thx

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Sat May 21, 2005 10:44 am   

Please do not spamm my PM.

There are 4 accounts on your IP, so there's no change for you to get unbanned.

PS. Next time try to get my name right. Thanks

chickendippa
n00b

Posted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:24 am   

i dont understand the part how there is 4 accounts on my ip...what does that mean. and is there any chance off me being unbanned because i didnt read the codes of conduct. im not trying to bribe you but if you unban my account i will tell all of my friends that play any online game to come to this site. please metalteo i am begging and i swear on my great great fathers grave that i will never break another rule in yarold. please metalteo i am grovelling

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Sun May 22, 2005 10:31 am   

There are 5 accounts now. You're only 1 step away from an IP ban.

You don't understand? Search the forum.

chickendippa
n00b

Posted: Mon May 23, 2005 9:15 am   

i dont understand about there are five accounts. does it mean i have made 5 accounts on this computer...about that i made 1 normal 1(chickendippa) i made 3 to show jamie matthew and thomas how to join(chickendippa2)(tinkerbell)(jeebus) and 1 because i needed to stick a noobslaps referance link(iamdabomb)

please i am on my knees begging for mercy please may you give me another chance. i will grovel and everything plz. you can delete (chickendippa2)(tinkerbell)(jeebus)(iamdabomb) but may you please find it in your heart and unban me. please give me one more chance. if you have a msn hotmail account may i please have it so i can talk to you instantly not over a period of 3 days. please please please 1 more chance :cry: :cry: :cry:

chickendippa
n00b

Posted: Mon May 23, 2005 9:17 am   

and i have looked everywhere for the IP thing i really dont understand plz help me

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.