Warning: include(/var/www/html/phpBB2/cache/board_config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/phpBB2/common.php on line 259

Warning: include(): Failed opening './cache/board_config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /var/www/html/phpBB2/common.php on line 259

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/phpBB2/common.php:259) in /var/www/html/phpBB2/includes/sessions.php on line 548

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/phpBB2/common.php:259) in /var/www/html/phpBB2/includes/sessions.php on line 549
:: View topic - I am the new girl
Warning ! cookie path is empty! Check in in the Admin Control Panel or set it in the PhpMyAdmin table: prefix_config - cookie_path row
 Forum Index


FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups
RegisterRegister  Log inLog in

Previous topic «» Next topic
I am the new girl
Author Message
JuneRuni
Gamer God

Posted:    I am the new girl [ !!! ]

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Feel free to surf to my weblog :: [url=http://Blogvietkieu.com/blogs/entry/The-Crucial-Strengths-Of-Playing-Online]Blogvietkieu.Com[/url]
 
 
Display posts from previous:   
[ REPLY ]
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
Add this topic to your bookmarks
Printable version

Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB modified by Przemo © 2003 phpBB Group