SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
New and need help
Monsta
n00b

Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 5:20 pm   New and need help

Ok,

I'm new to this link exchange thing. I was wondering, I seem to only be clicking the top 45 credits thing when I click Link Exchange and only like 10 people show up. Where can I find more people to click their links? Also Is there anyway to get lots of clicks faster?

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Helped: 14 times
Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 5:40 pm   

You can find more links in your history and on the dynasty exchange (if you belong to a dynasty).

Only way to get credits now is to click other members link, but you can always play the lotto and hope you win the Jackpot (very rare).

PS. Making a second account doesn't work and it breaks the rules.

Monsta
n00b

Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:16 pm   

Thanks for your help, Well Do you have to be above 0 credits to get people to click your link or what? Also where do I click people in history. I try but it just hilites their name.

Also , I am in a dynasty but It still says joining beside my name. How long will it take untill I am in it?

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:37 pm   

For the dynasty, You have to wait till they accept you. I see you applied to DBE. Immortal is very active, so I'm sure you wont have to wait too long, give him some time. I see he's online, but can be AFK. (there's an auto refresh on the site, so if you leave the page open, you don't log out.

User with 0+ credits will have their link showing on the main page. You link can be clicked untill you have -100 credits, but it wont show in history and dynasty exchange anymore with -50 credits.

This is the link to your history http://yarold.ath.cx/swle/history.php

Monsta
n00b

Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:09 pm   

Is it possiable to click people in your history cause I can't. Also, If I take my link off so people can't click it. Will I start to gain credits and because people can't click my link I won't loose any and say I get to like 100+ Credits I put my link so people can click it again I will get more clicks right? pretty much basic idea?

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:21 pm   

You're right, that would works to save up credits, before showing your link again.

Darkwar links do get clicked often, because there's no delay between clicking link, they don't have a timer.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.