SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
I was BANNED for no reason
1sexygangsta
Gamer

Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:37 pm   I was BANNED for no reason

what did I do to get banned????? I haven't done anything different except my "other half" gave me his log in and password today so that I could get some credits from him so that I could keep building.... as I couldn't keep up with them....

could someone tell me why I'm banned?????

1sexygangsta & chuck007224
AKA
Bonnie & Clyde

Gaming together for over 2 years and still kicking *******!!!!

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Helped: 14 times
Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:58 pm   

You already answered your own question. Transfering credits to yourself from a second account will be seen as multi accounts.

1sexygangsta
Gamer

Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 12:09 am   

ok... but it's not my account.... chuck had to go to work and he gave me the info.... I probably still have it in history if you would like to see it.... it's not my account it's his ... hell he lives in wisconsin and I live in ny.... I DO NOT HAVE ANY OTHER ACCOUNT BUT 1SEXYGANGSTA....

1sexygangsta & chuck007224
AKA
Bonnie & Clyde

Gaming together for over 2 years and still kicking *******!!!!

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 12:26 am   

Registration for the IPs used on both accounts

Registrant:
Road Runner HoldCo, LLC (RR6-DOM)
13241 Woodland Park Rd
Herndon, VA 20171
US
and

Registrant:
SBC Internet Services, Inc.
ATTN: AMERITECH.NET
c/o Network Solutions
P.O. Box 447
Herndon, VA. 20172-0447

TranceZ64
Gamer God

Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 12:27 am   

It seems like the Credit Transfer system has gone way to far on the strictness. Today it seems like a lot of people are being banned for sending Credits to friends (I'm not saying everyone banned for credit transfers we're being honoest). Today, I'm even afraid to send credits to my friends, the people banned for credit transfers are always realated to Multi acconting. I have had friends on this Link Exchange before who've come over and wanted to get on SWLE go clicking, but I've had to deny them for fear of being banned. Right now, some confermation that tells the Link Exchange that somebody is useing a Multi or not would help determine who needs to be banned, and who's being misunderstood as a scamer (Something like a 'Guest Logon' system). Something to detect the user's Deafult Gateway, DNS Server, or their ISP if you consider this.

I don't think 1sexygangster deserves this. It's not my opinion that counts, but It'de be fair to give her a secound chance, mabey have her return those credits, change her boyfriend's password and have it sent to him through E-mail. She's a good memeber to have on the site, and a pretty devote clicker. I just think she's should have one more try, but it's not my desicion.

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 12:52 am   

TranceZ64 wrote:
It seems like the Credit Transfer system has gone way to far on the strictness. Today it seems like a lot of people are being banned for sending Credits to friends (I'm not saying everyone banned for credit transfers we're being honoest). Today, I'm even afraid to send credits to my friends, the people banned for credit transfers are always realated to Multi acconting. I have had friends on this Link Exchange before who've come over and wanted to get on SWLE go clicking, but I've had to deny them for fear of being banned. Right now, some confermation that tells the Link Exchange that somebody is useing a Multi or not would help determine who needs to be banned, and who's being misunderstood as a scamer (Something like a 'Guest Logon' system). Something to detect the user's Deafult Gateway, DNS Server, or their ISP if you consider this.

I don't think 1sexygangster deserves this. It's not my opinion that counts, but It'de be fair to give her a secound chance, mabey have her return those credits, change her boyfriend's password and have it sent to him through E-mail. She's a good memeber to have on the site, and a pretty devote clicker. I just think she's should have one more try, but it's not my desicion.

Not more users then on other days have been banned today and there's no problem with sending credits to a friend. This happens all the time without users getting banned for. But those that break the rules are being banned for it, most of the times the logs are very clear about what happend.

Sandwich
Gamer

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 6:27 pm   

Well, I just had a friend come to me, stating his account was banned as well, including his girlfriend's account. After a few questions, it turns out, all they did was transferring credits to eachother, not one-way..

The rules do not state you cannot transfer credits to a family-member/partner who uses the same IP as you do. I have to agree with TranceZ that it does look like it has turned into a witch hunt, and families/couple are being dealt the short end of the stick. I do send credits to clan members, who fall below -50 for whatever reason. My partner, linmah, also happens to be one of those clanmembers.. So, if he falls below -50, I wouldn't be allowed to send him credits, as I do for ALL clanmembers?

:shock: :?:

Paraclan
n00b

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 6:48 pm   

Some rules Are not even fair,lol that they banned cheaters.
And if man and wife playing and thoose are sending vredits to eachother you are banned.
Lol i Paraclan clicks yarold Elias3 cannot use yarolds becouse same ip,so iff i cant click becouse Elias is clicking i dont want to loose my credit so i send them to my wife.What is wrong whit that

Read your own rules
3. Credits

Credits are accumulated by clicking links from the Link Exchange, Click History, and Dynasty Exchange pages. The more credits you amass, the higher you will appear on the Link Exchange page, which is a great benefit as those are the links that are more likely to get clicked first by others when they check the Link Exchange page.

When you click someone.s link, they lose a certain amount of credits, and you receive that amount in return. When your link is clicked, you lose a certain amount of credits and the clicker receives that amount in return.

You may purchase credits via PayPal by clicking on the .buy some. (more credits) link. This helps you by placing your link higher in the Link Exchange list, and it helps Yarold fund this website.

You may opt to transfer your credits to someone else (a friend, a dynasty mate, etc) by clicking the .Transfer Credits. link. Simply enter the username of the person you wish to transfer credits to and enter the amount of credits you want to transfer (you must have this number of credits to transfer). An entry will be added to the list of transfers, both to you and from you so you can easily see your credit transfer history.

I want be unbanned and wife to (PARACLAN&ELIAS3)
becouse iff you gett banned to play fair and honnest is this **********

Greets Para

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.