SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Person was banned for no reason!
demonlord666000
n00b

Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:37 am   Person was banned for no reason!

Quote:
hello, i was just banned today and i am trying to find out why

i was doing the quiz all day and some of the planet battleground people offered me some yarold points in trade for the pbcnc credits, i thougt was ok since it not against the yarold rules.

i recieved 500 points first traded to neuro

then i recieved another 500 from demonlord666000

i paid neuro 9,250,000,000 for 500 points

i paid demonlord666000 2 times

0 days, 0 h, 32 m, 43 s ago Sent 13,500,000,000 credits to demonlord666000. -13,500,000,000

0 days, 2 h, 10 m, 1 s ago Sent 10,000,000,000 credits to demonlord666000. -10,000,000,000

i was on my computer all day if this was against the rules it is not posted. And we are able to send people points

my ip all day was 64.173.106.239
it should show up becuse i did the quiz from the time i got up til it said i completed it

now if someone else was cheating to send me credits i didnt know and i will accept losing those ill gotten credits but i dont belive i deserve to be baned becuse someone else cheated and i was unaware.

i went onto the mirc link and the admin just said i was wasting his time, i am an admin my self (bgcnc) and thats suppose to be what they are there for, now he baned me and kicked me for trying to ask what can be dont, at the same time the other person who sent me the credits admitted to cheating and was baned to, so why am i still baned

sorry for the long message but i have to ge my point across

I was the one that cheated. I had at the time 3 accounts which is against the rules and I deserve to be banned for it but, that quote was from roguedeath who was as it says wrongfully banned.

-demonlord666000
-buttered_toast
-lord_of_terror

nk3_alex
n00b

Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 11:13 pm   

actually i cheated too... i was doing the quiz qith my 2nd account to get more yarold credits & i made a deal with rogue that i get 9,250,000,000 planet battleground credits (which now i sent back since he got banned & lost all his credits & i got the same...). Anyway... i just hope rogue gets his points afterall... he deserves them... FOR GOD SAKES HE IS INNOCENT!!!
& im the one with ip 82.76.25.7 who used:
nk3_alex
abcdefgh

TranceZ64
Gamer God

Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 1:31 am   

This is pretty confusing... I can see why Demon and Alex should be banned. As for rouge I'm not sure. It's all the Admin's desicion whether this sort of thing is allowed. The very best rouge would get off with is having his credits reset to 0 and a warning, but don't get your hopes up, I'm not in control of the desicion.

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Helped: 14 times
Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 1:55 am   

Yarold did unban roguedeath account and removed 3000! credits from it.

I have a problem to believe that someone doesn't know the credits he's recieving are coming from a multi account, when the same person is transfering them from 2 different accounts.
But Yarold made a desicion in this and he's still the boss..

Let this be a warning for all of you. If you are getting credits from an other member and you don't trust were they are coming from, do NOT accept them. If someone send you credits and you don't trust them. Send them back.
You are responseble for the credits in your own account.

This subject it closed.

PS: demonlord666000 and nk3_alex did multi account and will stay banned.
Yarold had to ban an other account from 1 of today.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.