SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
why i`ve been banned ?
batusai
Gamer

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:39 pm   why i`ve been banned ?

can i know why i have been banned ?

my name registered is batusai and i register today got some quiz answers... made some clicks and now when i wanted to click again my history it said i`m banned... can i know what i did that i got banned not even after one day on yarolds ???

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Helped: 14 times
Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:12 pm   

You did register a new account today and did some quiz, but you didn't register with batusai.

You made irina and transfered the credits to batusai. Multiaccounts are not allowed, that's why you're banned.

You other account ro_ripper has been banned too

batusai
Gamer

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:51 pm   

yeah ro_ripper was mine but i lost password because i was 2 weeks in hospital and irina is a friend of mine, actually neighbour of mine we are in same network and i ask her to make a account and do the quiz

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Helped: 14 times
Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:15 pm   

There's password recovery if you lost your password, but you did login to ro_ripper today, without recovering your PW. I think you made a new account because you had to many negative credits.

And asking your neighbour doing the quiz for you? That's a nice twitch, haven't heard that 1 before. It's still the same as multi accounting.

batusai
Gamer

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:01 pm   

erm oki if is same as multi account pls delete it.... and pls unban me... because i really need to get those clicks, and this is the only place i can get 100 clicks a day ... now i must go and rest so i will reply in 10 hrs hope you will unban me.

Thanks,
Andrei

batusai
Gamer

Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:48 am   

now i`ve been delelted from the dynasty i joined too because of this missunderstoding :( pls someone help me.

Sandwich
Gamer

Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:05 pm   

Bats really has been in the hospital for 2 weeks, I can vouch for him.

If he gets unbanned, I'll transfer credits to him to get out of negative, so there won't be any need for him to fiddle with the quiz ;)

I won't try to talk it right but battleground is very competitive and his account has suffered while he was in the hospital.. It's hard to recover to the level you was before, so I can see the temptation being very strong. :(

Please, he's realy a nice guy. ;)

batusai
Gamer

Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 2:03 pm   

yeah mareena ty for support but still Metalteo won`t belive... as i heard he don`t belive anyone and isn`t a nice person so with all ppl saying something will remain like him... so we don`t have why to lose the time confincing him which is the truth.

you should know that i have a network and i work with 4 different IPS so if i even really wantead to cheat Metalteo i would reset my rooter so to change the ip. and not only ip over 850 clases of different ip`s. why.

So pls do what you think with the accounts but or give me the batusai one back or let me make another one... becuase i need the clicks i get from here... and in the last 3 days in my click logs from PBG i only have 10 clicks.

Yarold 
Site Admin

Helped: 12 times
Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 2:53 pm   

unbaned and reseted credits

batusai
Gamer

Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:59 pm   

thanks yarold :mrgreen:

batusai
Gamer

Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:52 pm   

erm sorry for double posting but since no one responde since my last post ...

i got a little problem... after you reset my credits to 0 i started to click and now when i wanna add my link it said: One of your links is not allowed
why isn`t it allowed ?and can anyone fix the problem ?

EDIT: hehe silly me i put the http:// in front :) forgot that i must put it from www. :)

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.