SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Negative Credits
SiKTheGreatOne
n00b

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:42 am   Negative Credits

Yea well yesterday was my first day of clicking and i got to like 30 credits.. I come back today and have around -50 credits... is that possible? I only got 28 clicks to my outwar link for today... and I stopped clicking just before midnight..

batusai
Gamer

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:09 pm   

yeah -50 is the limit u can reach under 0 credits.

TranceZ64
Gamer God

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:50 pm   

Yes, it is possible. People can click you from your History page.

Example - Let's say I click you, then I hide my link. You can still click it from your history page, even though it won't show up on the Main/Dynasty Page. So anyone you click can always click you back, the reason you probly fell into the negatives is for having an outwar link (Which there arn't to many of, so there's a big chance it'll be clicked often. That's decided by the time it takes to be able to click that same type of link). You got 28 clicks, and if you had 30, and now have -50, that means a lot of people didn't bother to let your link load. Sorry, but there's not really anything that can be done about that. You MAY see links with a frame on them telling you to wait while the link loads, but it won't work on links like Outwar, because they break out of the frame, casueing people to click the next link without letting it load. Hope this helps.

And Welcome to SWLE!

SiKTheGreatOne
n00b

Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:25 am   

Yea it's still a great link exchange.. came back a second day to find my credits at -50 again.. lol.. maybe outwar links should be removed/changed on the history page so they can't be clicked causing negative credits?

TranceZ64
Gamer God

Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:18 am   

If you don't want people to click you from the history you could get VIP status (Buy Credits). That'll let you hide history links. If nothing else, click like crazy. Try Clicking all possible links near the end of the day and then hideing. I guess you could say 6-10am times would have the most people on at a time, so odds are a lot more links are being shown.

Or you could always just ditch your Outwar links. :?

Sandwich
Gamer

Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:44 pm   

First, why was my reply deleted? I do it all the time. When the game is down, I remove my link from profile.. Today I added DT link and removed it again after getting my 25 clicks. Tomorrow, I'll just copy/paste it back untill another 25 citizen are added.

It's not "ditching" my links, it's prevening people from stealing my credits and not getting anything in return. You can't make me believe that outwar only gives you your rectuitment link once and never again..

If I am not allowed to share that info with anyone, you'll just have to make a rule against deleting links from profile, and only allow ppl who bought credits the oportunaty to keep theirs from being wasted.. I save my credits, I got a lot.. But know I send them to any friend/clan member who gets into negative or newly joins. A far better way to "waste" them, don't you think?

SiKTheGreatOne
n00b

Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 3:53 am   

thanks for the tip man..

Edit: I know outwar has a 10 click limit per day per ip.. was wondering if anyone knew if any other games had any limits..?

Arrowiette
Gamer Legend

Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 9:52 am   

Everwars has 3, but there aint many everwar links these days

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.