SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
account banned
alfonzo65
Gamer

Posted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 4:45 pm   account banned

my account name is alfonzo651 and it was banned....why?

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Helped: 14 times
Posted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 4:55 pm   

Your other accounts alfonzo652 and alfonzo653 have been banned too for multiaccounting.

alfonzo65
Gamer

Posted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 5:15 pm   

where does it say your not allowed to multi account?

xXxChopsxXx
Gamer

Posted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 5:57 pm   

Go to Code Of Conduct!

Says 1 account Is enough!

shotgunna
Gamer Legend

Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:41 am   

Just because you don't like to read rules. I have simplified it for you.
http://e.1asphost.com/darkrider/untitled-1.bmp

zelda
Gamer

Posted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:06 am   

its says one account is enough but it does not say you can have more then one account . but anyways my account (zelda) , crackinlicks , brat45764 and tabby was banned all banned for what reason i have no clue being that there my bro's and my sister we should be aloud to have our own accounts i did not know we had to share accounts because we share computers . :?

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:27 am   

You hold each others hand when you're using the computer?

All accounts are being logged in at almost same time.

zelda
Gamer

Posted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:06 pm   

:roll: well not holding hands but normally if im on and go to yarolds , when i get done they sign in and click a few links too. we only get a few hours on computer so we try to use it wisely , that is why we did it like that . that should have not been to hard to figure out , anyways you could have asked y before banning :roll: but oh well im sure there is other sites like this one . you dont have to be a smart ******* about it :!: :!: :!:

TranceZ64
Gamer God

Posted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:41 pm   

zelda wrote:
:roll: well not holding hands but normally if im on and go to yarolds , when i get done they sign in and click a few links too. we only get a few hours on computer so we try to use it wisely , that is why we did it like that . that should have not been to hard to figure out

Ok, next time we'll just use telepathy :shock:

If you, your family members, or ANYONE for that matter, sees a good reason to violate the rules, at least ask an admin if it's a worthy reason AND permission.

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 10:05 pm   

Code:
449 crackin_licks 1 2004-09-15 06:10:58
1540 brat45764 1  2004-09-15 06:11:29 468
468 zelda 1 2004-09-15 06:12:16

your accounts are being loged in less then 1.5 minute.

zelda
Gamer

Posted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 2:42 am   

ok whatever . the site stinks anyway if i knew a group of smartass'es were there we would have never went there . we got a group auto clicker now ..... it works great happy clicking :lol:

shotgunna
Gamer Legend

Posted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 3:03 am   

Right... but it ******* when people don't go through the second phase to click your link... Yarold's is the best out there.

TranceZ64
Gamer God

Posted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 3:33 am   

*Cracks Nuckles, takes a deeeeep breathe*
Ooo, wrong move.
zelda wrote:
ok whatever . the site stinks anyway if i knew a group of smartass'es were there we would have never went there . we got a group auto clicker now ..... it works great happy clicking :lol:

We're smart asses? You sure are one to talk kid. You've made it painfuly obvious who the smart *******(es) are in your last 3 and only posts. Don't belive me?

zelda wrote:
its says one account is enough but it does not say you can have more then one account . but anyways my account (zelda) , crackinlicks , brat45764 and tabby was banned all banned for what reason i have no clue being that there my bro's and my sister we should be aloud to have our own accounts i did not know we had to share accounts because we share computers . :?

You knew, don't try and play dumb. If you didn't, then you should of read the rules. Ne excuse for that.

zelda wrote:
:roll: well not holding hands but normally if im on and go to yarolds , when i get done they sign in and click a few links too. we only get a few hours on computer so we try to use it wisely , that is why we did it like that . that should have not been to hard to figure out , anyways you could have asked y before banning :roll: but oh well im sure there is other sites like this one . you dont have to be a smart ******* about it :!: :!: :!:

Secound mistake. This one's a big one HE HE HE! Again, I can't stress the rules. Shotgunna even made a pretty picture, you can't miss it, scroll up. Now making a comment about metalteo (AN ADMIN) made it hopeless for you. MABEY you could've been forgiven before, but you screwed up. This is Yarold's site, that makes him the God of SWLE. That was an Admin appointed by Yarold. You screw with him, you screw with Yarold. You wouldn't call God a 'dumbass' would you? Want more?

zelda wrote:

Good. Leave. SWLE is a privledge. And you abused it, 'smartass' remarks won't get it back. Have fun with your, hmm, how should I say this, ILLEGAL auto-clicker. Smart *******.
Farewell to you. :roll: :wink:
[/chew out]

Fondu
Site Admin

Posted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:40 pm   

To metalteo and Trance: You guys make my job here soooo easy! Thanks a bunch!

To the "smartass" juveniles who don't read the rules and expect special privileges: only your mommy and/or daddy may cater to you, but in the real world you're responsible for taking care of yourself. 'Nuff said, don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya! :twisted:

Perdyfly
Gamer Legend

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:18 pm   

I was banned and now know why...I had two links on my account...I apolagize for not reading the rules more carefully...I saw others and did the same...stupid of me...but I agree that a warning or something as I posted all my messanger contacts...I would have stopped immediately...I like this site and wish in the future to return...is this ban permanent? I was active on the exchange and thought it was a great tool...and I again apolagize...

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:44 pm   

maybe you can explain all the transfers to your account, made by other accounts using same computer as you do.

Perdyfly
Gamer Legend

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:58 pm   

Transfers into my account where never done from anyone using my computer...they are as follows

elitefearsnone...started me off with some credits...he is a member of my tribe in The dawn of Time...he thought he was doing me a favor? I did not ask him for these and i don't know him personally...he was talking me through how it works (credits/clicks} on messanger (I think it was AIM)

Qranos......also a member of my tribe...he transferred (deleted part) he said for me to keep the credits

Tranz64.....we were on messanger and he was telling me how many credits he had and as a joke i said...give me some....Then i said forget it as i had about 400...until now I was not aware that he actually did this transfer

1337....I am really stumped on this one....I don't know but not from my computer i am sure

gryhamlyons....unsure also but possibly emp of the dynasty i was in? Looks like it because of the amounts...he was awarding 50 credits to anyone over 100 clicks...which I did...usually right after midnight (most of them) to free up the computer for other family members

(deleted paragraph)

That is about all I know...(deleted part)...I do not know personally, any of the people that transferred credits to me...
Last edited by Perdyfly on Tue Sep 21, 2004 12:08 am; edited 3 times in total  

jeremy02
Gamer God

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 10:58 pm   

I think that you guys are being WAY too hard on them. Some people DO have brothers/sisters on their computer, and them being logged in closely means nothing, really. My sister and I share an I.P.(however, we arent on the same computer), and we use a router. This means that she could decide to log in ot her Yarolds account(hypothetically), and log in one second later. Then id get banned for NOTHING?

However, you shouldnt call them smartasses. Metal is cool and Fondu just doesnt care.:P

Aim address updated.

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:19 pm   

transfers made to your account from elite_fears_none and 1337 come from the same IP.

You used that same IP with your account.

I understand your story about chickenman and SharkByte, they didn't get banned.

Maybe you didn't do something wrong, but the credits you got from 1337 came from extra accounts he made and got banned for.

I unbann your account, but I reduce the credits you have from 1337

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:28 pm   

jeremy02 wrote:
I think that you guys are being WAY too hard on them. Some people DO have brothers/sisters on their computer, and them being logged in closely means nothing, really. My sister and I share an I.P.(however, we arent on the same computer), and we use a router. This means that she could decide to log in ot her Yarolds account(hypothetically), and log in one second later. Then id get banned for NOTHING?

However, you shouldnt call them smartasses. Metal is cool and Fondu just doesnt care.:P

We do know people have brothers and sisters and they don't get banned. These accounts that are banned are extra accounts to do your quiz again and gain extra credits this way. These credits are then been send to their main accounts.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.