SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
PROBLEM!!!
frogster
n00b

Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:46 am   PROBLEM!!!

yarold.ath.cx/sw_rpg/page.php?x=[removed]

http://rpg.samuraiwar.org/page.php?x=[removed]

PROBLEM!!!! they are both the same thing... yet show up differently on the exchange... one shows up rpg.samuraiwar.org and hte others hows up as yarold.ath.cx .... so... when ya click a certian type of link it starts a 5 min timmer... yet... it dosent know they are from the same site... i can click both those links with in 5 secs of eachother on the link exchange... and the game comes back with a 5 min wait delay... on the second click yet i get link credit for the second click and dont get in game credit ... ... ... i would like to be able to get credit in my game everytime sumone clicks... ive had 72 clicks of my http://rpg.samuraiwar.org/page.php?x=[removed] but yet in game i only have 30 because there is no delay between clicking these links... they apear differently

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Helped: 14 times
Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:12 am   

Samurai War domain has been changed yesterday. It does have it's own domain again www.samuraiwar.org (rpg.samuraiwar.org for RPG and dev.samuraiwar.org for the battle server).

Links are still being re-directed from yarolds domain to the new 1. You're right about the conflict with the timers, but users do need to have the time to change their link.

I'm sure Yarold will disabble the re-direct soon, so only the new domain would work and the problem will be solved.

frogster
n00b

Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:15 am   

thx... wonder how long it will take... ... ... what link should i use?

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:36 pm   

Change your link to the new domain samuraiwar.org.

Yarold has changed the timers for yarold.ath.cx to 30 minutes to avoid to many problems.

This also will encourage for users to change their links.

Perdyfly
Gamer Legend

Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:50 pm   

Funny how I have to go searching for the answer to my question instead of being able to read the answer in the thread I posted.

"no we don't" explained nothing

If you are ticked at me, for ANY reason...you can PM me anytime and maybe we can work whatever I did out.

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:10 pm   

No I have nothing against you.

But more threads are already been made about it before yours. I have better things to do then to reply to all of them.

It's a good idea to search for answere, before posting your question.

Perdyfly
Gamer Legend

Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:40 pm   

Yep...well I did...and just checked for all those posts you mentioned...this is the only one you explained the problem in that I found. And this answer was provided after your abrupt responce to my inquiry.

It was mentioned in Irish-Italian Mafia and I think Gamers Alliance by players but I found no answer when I posted my thread

Maybe I missed something here? A hidden thread...a mysterious post that does not appear on my computer? Or I have totally missed all these posts u answered...I don't know.

All I knopw is that I click the links properly...I help other clickers out when I can...I get others to join this exchange...I do not cheat or break rules...I ask questions only when i have looked for the answer first...

The only thing I ask is the courtesy to answer when I ask or post a valid question or post. It is not like I have cluttered the forum with meaningless posts...outside of the dynasty I belong to...I could probably count on one hand the posts I have made

Anyway...I'm gonna let this one go. I think it best.

BruceLee
Gamer

Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 5:40 pm   No credits

I am clicking on links an half the time not getting credit for, now there a problem that needs to looked into an taking care of!!

Metalteo 
Site Admin

Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 7:55 pm   

Checked your account and there's nothing wrong with it.

clicks done: 4912
clicks reveived: 4121
total credits: 699.47

Looks ok to me.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.