SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Battleground Links + 2nd issue
Anna
Gamer

Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 8:07 am   Battleground Links + 2nd issue

Hi i was wondering with Battleground and other game links that involve number clicking to reward a soldier/man to the game players account. Is there any way these sites can have the credit awarded off the 2nd pages not the first, i have seen a lot of my credits decline and no soldier in my army which is due i think to some players exploiting this loophole of not clicking number because getting credit awarded to them from simply opening that first page. Now ive seen a few games this applies to, one in particular is the Wythia ones, they too need a number clicked, i always follow these through as would like to think these players will do same for me. a couple of others have a small "click here to proceed" type which on clicking ive seen the man/money or whatever is awarded to that player.. if it could be written that the credits are awarded off 2nd pages of number clicking links would be helpful too....i hope this can be done as this site is a great way of building up armys.

2ndly...... i am a SOP in #bgcnc chat and tonight i saw a couple of chatters offering yarold credits for bgcnc credits, wether this is against your rules or not i don't know. Also in chat was another OP called roguedeath, he saw the people offering credits and he did a deal with them. I have heard this exchange got him banned from yarolds as one of the players had multi accounts. I have known roguedeath for some months and he isnt the sort to set out and cheat like that, if he was he wouldn't be an OP in our channel and nor did the player who admitted to having multi accounts after say anything until after roguedeath got banned. Please reconsider your decision on him i know he wasnt aware that any underhanded dealings were going on and he paid a lot of bgcnc credits for them so in this instance he is the victim not the rule breaker. I hope you will see he was a victim in this and reinstate his account. Thankyou.

Neuro
n00b

Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 8:31 am   

I think that is an good ideia, we get alot of fake clicks and that's ******* credits should be awarded off 2nd pages making people click numbers.

roguedeath
n00b

Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 8:40 am   

also let it be known neuro was also one of the people to send me credits

but he failed to mention that

TranceZ64
Gamer God

Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 6:20 pm   

Awarding credits on the secound page cannot be done. It's hard, I know, but a lot of people will miss out on credits unless a huge percentage of the users here decide to start clicking numbers. Useing frames would help largely, but PBG and DAoW links detect the frames and deny the click. Increasing the credit amount would help it (Like with MoMT links, where you have to click and extra button to give a click. The credit amount for this was increased). I don't think it's going to happen for PGB. It's a 30 secound link, they get clicked offten, but all that would do is give the clickers more credits, and the ones BEING clicked less.

As for these shady deals, I can't really say for sure about it. But I'm pretty sure the Admins won't be to happy about it.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.