SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
account banned
Fondu
Site Admin

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:42 pm   

jeremy02 wrote:
However, you shouldnt call them smartasses. Metal is cool and Fondu just doesnt care.:P

Now now now, don't paint me a monster! I'm really a nice guy, I just have no sympathy for people who don't follow the rules then try to cover up their wrong doing. And THEN have the audacity to call the rules enforcers names because they didn't get their way.

Just like everyone else, I have good days and bad days. It just so happens I replied on one of my "bad days". Really! Honest! Would I lie? 8)

Perdyfly
Gamer Legend

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:57 pm   

Thank you...I totally forgot until you wrote that elitefearsnone (and 1337 ? ) share the same ip as me...sorry...I was having trouble...could not get it going (link-exchange) elitefearsnone told me he could do it for me...i accepted his offer...did not realize that it would be a problem...he set up the account, gave me credits and through AIM he talked me through the basics...anyway, thanx for letting me rejoin...I will be more careful...

just a suggestion? Maybe there could be a link to contact someone when the exchange doesn't work for potential members trying to set up a new account...In my tribe i posted your link-exchange but a lot of players are unable to get in...I searched the forum (yours) today and hopefully found some answers for them...maybe a "trouble shooter" button? I would've used that instead. Just a suggesstion,,,Thanx again

If I knew how to set up someone elses account I may have been inclined to help members of my tribe...I shudder to think of the chain reaction that would have caused...wow

I try to keep my life private...expecially on the internet...I am now going to see if i can edit out the statements regarding my family...If I can not do this...(stuck on stupid about computers) could you please delete...thank you in advance.

jeremy02
Gamer God

Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 4:28 am   

Haha, Fondu, you know I was only kidding.:P

I suggest that on the front page they have a list of screennames to contact in case of trouble.

"If you have any trouble getting into the Link Exchange, contact the following people:

Fondu(contact)
Yarold(contact)
Metalteo(contact)"

Aim address updated.

zelda
Gamer

Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:18 am   

really i was not being smartazz when i ask a question . all i did was explain my self in why there was the accounts on my computer and i got a smart remark back . i was just wondering . and one other thing you so nicely pointed out , the time span between each log in . since they were less then 1 minute apart i dont see as how we were clicking any links being that a few links in there need to be clicked 2x's and we dont have dsl or cable internet it takes forever to load the links we clicked on . were not passing credits to one another . OH and 1 more thing im not a KID young adult yes.

zelda
Gamer

Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:25 am   

if you go back and check you can see who was being the smartazz's . trying to be funny by crackin knuckles hahaha ( NOT !! sorry dude it was not funny ignorant maybe ) copy pasting what i said and dotting your little lines around it (pfttttt) that makes you an adult ?

TranceZ64
Gamer God

Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 5:18 pm   

zelda wrote:
really i was not being smartazz when i ask a question . all i did was explain my self in why there was the accounts on my computer and i got a smart remark back . i was just wondering . and one other thing you so nicely pointed out , the time span between each log in . since they were less then 1 minute apart i dont see as how we were clicking any links being that a few links in there need to be clicked 2x's and we dont have dsl or cable internet it takes forever to load the links we clicked on . were not passing credits to one another . OH and 1 more thing im not a KID young adult yes.

Yeah, everything else I don't care about, it's the fact that your a young adult, that's good, perfect time for somebody to come along and tell you This world dosen't take your crap or your crapy excuses. Deal with it. Get used to hearing similar saying as you get older. At least people can look forward to you maturing, that is if you decide to.

zelda wrote:
if you go back and check you can see who was being the smartazz's . trying to be funny by crackin knuckles hahaha ( NOT !! sorry dude it was not funny ignorant maybe ) copy pasting what i said and dotting your little lines around it (pfttttt) that makes you an adult ?

I never said I was an adult, now did I? I'm 15, now I will admit at first i acted immaturly by blowing up on you, but you had it coming. And your "You think your cool by copying my stuff but it dosen't" dosen't mean anything, it's a quote, built into forum. By cracking my knuckles... it's called "Sarcasm". Now if you have anything else to say, by all means, say it, I'll just chew it up and spit it back out at you.

PS:Your lucky I'm not an admin or I'de have your sorry a** banned.

jeremy02
Gamer God

Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 8:07 pm   

You tell him, Trance.

Thats one of the most n00bish things ive heard said...

"copying and pasting my text and putting your little dots around it".

Aim address updated.

Perdyfly
Gamer Legend

Posted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:29 am   

I received this message to day in Tdot...so IF these are credits obtained dishonestly take them...but do not ban me for this...Please...also i transferred 100 points to a tribesman DRock yesturday to help him out
Here is the message I received...

Good luck with ATTITUDE! I just wanted to let you know that I am quitting TDoT as of now...it doesn't really matter because I would never be able to reach the Bronze age to become powerful enough...anyway, I hope the 422.75 credits help you to become stronger :)

Transfers history
Time From To Credits
2004-09-29 04:02:42 CarnageX perdyfly 422.75

Fondu
Site Admin

Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:23 am   

Receiving credits doesn't target you at all. The reason you may see some people getting into trouble isn't because of credit transfers, it's because they're using multiple accounts to accumulate credits and transfer them to another account.

Your account and CarnageX's account show no similarities, so you're safe...for now! :P

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.