SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Links not clickable
KuroYukia 
n00b

Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:11 pm   Links not clickable

Every link I've tried is not clickable. I have to highlight and open link in new tab. What's going on? My dynasty leader told me to mention it here for some help

Basically it's just unclickable and I'm losing credits FAST. I had 700 now I'm at 10.

[ Added: Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:58 am ]
Ok posting again. I have no clickable links in my dynasty what so ever, they're "visible" clickable but I am unable to click. Anyone have any idea what's happening?

PaiGow 
Gamer Legend

Helped: 1
Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:10 am   

Please answer these questions..

1) Which page are you trying to click from (Dynasty Exchange, Main Exchange, History Exchange) ?

2) When you move your mouse up and down over rows of links, does the background change to light orange color ?

3) Do the links show up in different colors? Are the links underlined when you move your mouse over them ?

4) Is there an orange colored link near the bottom of the page that says " Open all* " ? (Warning: DO NOT CLICK IT! )

Answers to 2, 3, and 4 above should be yes, else verify that you are trying to click from one of the three pages in question 1.

------------- added later -------------

Or you can try this. After login to Yarold's click this http://swle.yarold.eu/main.php

Can you click the links down the right side of that page? If yes, then it's working as it should.

Good luck,

KuroYukia 
n00b

Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:14 pm   

1. I was trying to click from the dynasty exchange, and when I click on someone's name to go to their profile.
2. no
3. no
4 not that I see one ( correction, yes I see one)

When I go to the main exchange it works which is weird. I just can't click through my dynasty, or on people's profiles

PaiGow 
Gamer Legend

Helped: 1
Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:34 pm   

Okay. Problem is identified.

You can NOT click links from profile pages. Only see information on player profiles.
You click links from the three "Exchange" pages ;)

Cheers,

KuroYukia 
n00b

Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:41 pm   

Okay, thanks for the answer. Though that's kinda stupid, someone should be able to click from a dynasty, it would make sense.

Edited.... found the exchanges, one of which was dynasty where I can click my dynasty members >.<

Reply to topic