SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Open all*
PaiGow 
Gamer Legend

Helped: 1
Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:10 pm   Open all*

Yes, I started using Open all* sometimes, but here's the issue.

On "Main exchange" and "History exchange" pages, it's very nice and refreshes the page when it completes.

The behavior on "Dynasty exchange" is different. Upon completion, the "Dynasties" page is loaded rather than refreshing the "Dynasty exchange" page.

This makes no sense to me and seems like a bug.

Regards,

Valeria 
Gamer

Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:44 pm   

I would have to agree. I find it annoying. I understand that new players might need to be aware that dynasties are a thing, but if you're clicking the dynasty exchange, you're already in one so the point seems moot. It's just more stuff for my browser to load while I'm clicking, and I would much rather it follow the more useful pattern of refreshing the page rather than redirecting to a new one that serves no purpose for me. Of course, I understand that refreshing right away would probably not be too beneficial, as links that have not loaded yet may still appear in the clickable links on the page. Perhaps the best thing to do would be to simply disable any kind of action at all, and allow the user to refresh after everything has been loaded. At any rate, the dynasty page redirect is not beneficial for us and it would be nice to have that changed.

Reply to topic