SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
MystFell limit
Valeria 
Gamer

Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:03 pm   MystFell limit

Any chance we could get a checkbox to restrict seeing/auto-clicking MystFell links? You can only click so many per day, and after that limit the creature doesn't get level-ups for clicks because you can't access their page. In theory, this would work similar to the HAT limiter, except it would only apply to links specifically from MystFell. It could read something like "I've reached my daily MystFell limit" or along those lines. I'll understand if it's not practical, but I had to ask; I feel bad using the Auto Click link on the bottom of the Main exchange and seeing these come up, but I can't grow their creatures again until the MystFell site resets my count at the daily reset.

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Helped: 9 times
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:16 pm   

I need more info. Whats the limit?? is it limited to all links or individual links etc

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

Valeria 
Gamer

Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:53 pm   

Understood. I have requested that all the specifics be added to the FAQ so you get an official answer with hopefully more detail than I can provide; I am unsure of the exact number limit, all I know is that you can only click so many specific pets per day. I will link that FAQ page here just as soon as it is updated. Thank you! ^.^

Jeanne 
Gamer God
Unique

Helped: 2 times
Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:32 am   

I'll just chime in: I haven't encountered any limit when I click Mystfell.
I saw there is a potion you can buy in the game to reset the days clicks so I think it might be for reg. members of the game only in order to restrict how much game currency you can accumulate in a day.
Try to log out of the game next time you meet the limit and see if that enables you to continue giving level up (without earning game currency).
I have reg. an account tonight to see if that will make me meet any limit :grin:

Reply to topic