SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
CARE help
bang14982 
n00b

Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:02 pm   CARE help

I've been having a problem with the yarolds links these past few days. In my profile, where it says CARE, I just started getting a percentage for it. But ever since that happened, I'm not receiving any links from a specific site, Egg Cave. I'm also part of that dynasty and when I check the dynasty exchange, all Egg Cave links are replaced with "<care>". Is this normal? I'm not sure what I could be doing wrong. When I click the links, I take time for the page to load and all.

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Helped: 9 times
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:36 pm   

Read this.

CARE

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

bang14982 
n00b

Posted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:13 am   

But I don't understand what I could be doing wrong. Do you have any suggestions so I can stop whatever it is I'm not doing correctly?

Gale 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:35 am   

"If your Care factor is below 25% not all links are visible." direct quote from the link DemonicJ posted.

care is determined by the amount of human awareness tests you complete. HAT's appear on pages that need a second click for the owner to get a reward, ex- Eggcave. If you do no complete this HAT your care percent goes down and you will not be able to see all links as you have it right now.

Long story short, when you go clicking don't just close all the pages, you have to go looking through the links and either click the "feed creature" button in the case of Eggcave or whatever else a site requires. By doing that you will not miss a HAT and eventually your care percent will go back up to where you can see all links again.

I recommend you read through the link Jay posted as it explains everything in detail and even has pictures of all the HAT's that you can encounter and what to do.

bang14982 
n00b

Posted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:54 pm   

Thanks!

Reply to topic