Previous topic :: Next topic
Credits
MelissaDeLaat 
n00b

Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:01 pm   Credits

Hello everyone,

I can't click links for some reason now because I get error pages that say:

No link visible on main
To click links from this page you need to set at least one link to be visble on this page

Have a nice day!

What does that mean?
Last edited by MelissaDeLaat on Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total  

karamel 
Gamer

Helped: 1
Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:17 pm   

It means that you must have a link set (in your profile) that is visible in the Main exchange. For example, in the linked screenshot, the first four links are visible in the Main and my Dynasty's exchange, but the last two links aren't visible in either of them. (With a VIP, you'd be able to change the 'visibility' in the History exchange as well.)

To set a link (and change its visibility), click 'Your profile' (found on the left side) -> 'Links' -> copy and paste whatever link you want to set -> 'Update' -> change the visibility of your link as required. c:

MelissaDeLaat 
n00b

Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:10 pm   

karamel wrote:
It means that you must have a link set (in your profile) that is visible in the Main exchange. For example, in the linked screenshot, the first four links are visible in the Main and my Dynasty's exchange, but the last two links aren't visible in either of them. (With a VIP, you'd be able to change the 'visibility' in the History exchange as well.)

To set a link (and change its visibility), click 'Your profile' (found on the left side) -> 'Links' -> copy and paste whatever link you want to set -> 'Update' -> change the visibility of your link as required. c:

But I DID have links all the time... Ohwell, somehow it works again now :)

Reply to topic