Previous topic :: Next topic
30th December Updates
DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Helped: 9 times
Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:32 am   

She will be VIP as soon as she logs in

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

maomao 
Gamer

Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:10 am   

Michael H (MinAvg 5322, last login today after reset) - level1?! Will he log out to get level 2? :razz:

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Helped: 2 times
Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:23 am   

maomao wrote:
Michael H (MinAvg 5322, last login today after reset) - level1?! Will he log out to get level 2? :razz:

lol :lol:

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:23 am   

maomao wrote:

His level will be fixed at reset :razz:

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

Spexarcity 
International MMC alliance mod

Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:25 am   

DemonicJ wrote:
At the moment there is no 4 star level.

As for loyalty, If they have clicked enough to qualify for the old SUMTotal (that clicked & received thats been in place forever & as said earlier, not been removed) then they get the old blue star.

Ultimately, to sum it all up.

If you were a VIP before (either SUMTOTAL, MINAVG or Bought VIP) you are still a VIP now. Not a thing has changed in that regard at all!! You still have a star of some sort next to your name

DemonicJ wrote:
She will be VIP as soon as she logs in

Quote:
Last login: 2014-01-02 11:12:11
Last active: 2014-01-02 11:12:11
Banned: no
Flags: VIP(lev1)
Credits: 25793.03
Total clicks received: 4258443
Total clicks received today: 989
Average clicks received: 4191
Total clicks done: 3955983

Level one.

And Michael H too, he was logged in today and his clicked.

1137 1502 kampaku
[V]Michael H - One star.

We are in the top ten of the registered member list.
I don't understand.

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:36 am   

viplevel - required minavg
0 0
1 2000
2 3500
3 5500

Michael and spex both have more than 3500, still one star and both logged in today

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:45 am   

Short answer for you Spex, is that the system had you & Michael H marked as a level 3 VIP (which your minavg is under). Now let the system fix it during the next reset. If you havent been promoted to level 2 then I'll get the boss to check the database for issues.

Lucifer 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:05 am   

I have really tried to avoid asking...but the updated vip information is not jiving with what some of my members have. I have level 3 as well as my kampaku. However, my top shogun, whose minavg exceeds both of us, is only a level 1. I have asked this twice before without being answered...are we at level 3 because of our dynasty rankings?

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:49 am   

Lucifer wrote:
I have really tried to avoid asking...but the updated vip information is not jiving with what some of my members have. I have level 3 as well as my kampaku. However, my top shogun, whose minavg exceeds both of us, is only a level 1. I have asked this twice before without being answered...are we at level 3 because of our dynasty rankings?

Nothing in this post indicates dynasty ranks have anything to do with VIP status. There is even a link to a spreadsheet in the first post showing everyone how it is supposed to work. However, with every new change bought to a site, bugs are to be expected. They will be worked through before the next phase of the update goes through.

Time to relax a little people & let the boss work through this. Rest assured everyone that was a vip last year that should be a VIP this year, is still a VIP ;) (regardless of how many stars are next to their name)

Jackulwulf 
n00b

Posted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:48 am   

I have a question. The people who have the VIP by the amount of clicked and received, will they have VIP status forever now? Or will it expire eventually and will they have to get their minavg up to at least 2000 to get VIP again?

Or is the amount of clicks made and received way of getting VIP still a way to get VIP?

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:51 am   

Jackulwulf wrote:
I have a question. The people who have the VIP by the amount of clicked and received, will they have VIP status forever now? Or will it expire eventually and will they have to get their minavg up to at least 2000 to get VIP again?

Or is the amount of clicks made and received way of getting VIP still a way to get VIP?

Hi Jackulwulf,

The old total clicks system way of getting VIP (the now old blue star) is staying. Should someone qualify for a new star, they will get that until they drop under minavg. Then they will have the old blue star again (as long as they are still above the total required).

Hope that helps

Jackulwulf 
n00b

Posted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:07 am   

Ok thanks. Just wanted to make sure that the old way was still staying. ^.^

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:45 am   Re: 30th December Updates

DemonicJ wrote:

The new VIP levels & icons are based on MINAVG (as normal). As already known, you need 2000 MINAVG to qualify. Or, as it was before, you can buy VIP status. This will automatically make you the highest level VIP.

viplevel - required minavg
0 0
1 2000
2 3500
3 5500

I am 3511 now, that means i should have 2 stars?

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:48 am   

First post is updated.

maomao 
Gamer

Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:39 am   

Ashes 
Gamer

Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:33 pm   

From the VIP comparison link, people who've reached total exchanged and are level 0 should have 30 links?

I have 20, is this a glitch with my account or is the comparison sheet just entered wrong?
Thanks

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:20 pm   

Ashes wrote:
From the VIP comparison link, people who've reached total exchanged and are level 0 should have 30 links?

I have 20, is this a glitch with my account or is the comparison sheet just entered wrong?
Thanks

To the right of the sheet under 2014 VIP system. Total Exchanged column, it says number of links is 20. To the left under 2013 VIP system is says 30 links for total exchanged.

So no error on the sheet & no glitch on your account.

Ashes 
Gamer

Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:38 pm   

Oh, derp. My bad!

Thanks!

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:00 am   

:lol: As I said in chat, I'd rather you ask the questions, so you can get the right answers.

Reply to topic