SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Dragonopia not receiving clicks
shadielle 
Gamer

Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:56 pm   Dragonopia not receiving clicks

Hi everyone! I've been using Yarold's for a while now for my links on Tale of Dragons and everything's been working just fine and very fast. So yesterday I tried it with my links on Dragonopia but I got no clicks for it, while my links for Tale of Dragons kept receiving clicks as usual. So I was wondering, has Dragonopia blocked Yarold's or something? (Yes, I already asked this question there but got no answer so far).

Dustydragon 
banned

Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:10 pm   

Is this your user name on Yarold's? I searched it and couldn't find it ;)
I would like to take a look at your links, and then go from there to see if we can find out what the issue is :D

shadielle 
Gamer

Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:22 pm   

Yes, this is my username on Yarold's. I currently don't have the links on my links list, as I wasn't getting any clicks at all, so here they are:
http://www.dragonopia.com/page/levelup?id=17851
http://www.dragonopia.com/page/levelup?id=17852

Also, I noticed something else, I found another user with Dragonopia links and when I clicked them I got into the site, as supposed, but I got the message "aw man, you already clicked this dragon", even though I hadn't. So I supposed that's what's happening with all Dragonopia links, the site assumes users already clicked the dragons when they haven't, and the links keep getting no clicks. It's strange. I appreciate your help. ^^

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Helped: 2 times
Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:42 am   

The links are good, i saw, you clicked this already, so you must get clicks ! or not ?

Ashes 
Gamer

Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:49 am   

I think the point is...is that it's saying people have clicked it, but none of the clicks are counting on the Dragonopia site. Hopefully an admin can pop in and help you soon.

shadielle 
Gamer

Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:47 pm   

Yes, Ashes, that's it. You click the links and it says you've already clicked them even though you haven't, and the clicks don't count.

Dustydragon 
banned

Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:11 am   

Sorry, when I put in your name the first time - the dredded space was there so it didn't compute ;)

OK, I just went and clicked new tab and copied the one there and it worked so I added the other one to my links and it worked just fine....

You have earned .1 Garnets, continue to click other pets to earn more.

Be sure and come back again tomorrow to interact with this dragon.

http://www.dragonopia.com/page/levelup?id=17852

it should work....

Ashes 
Gamer

Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:34 pm   

I tried clicking it, and got the "you have already interacted with this dragon" thing (by this point, I haven't clicked any links on yarolds yet, and I barely clicked yesterday so it's unlikely I clicked it), so maybe...it's random? O.o

shadielle 
Gamer

Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:50 pm   

I see the clicks count only when the user who clicks them is logged in (dragonopia). The thing is, you should also be able to get clicks even if the user who clicks them is not logged in Dragonopia, just like what happens with links to other adoptables sites I see on Yarold's. Otherwise what's the point of putting a link on a click exchange site if people can't click them even when they're not registered in the site of the links? So I see now that this is a problem with Dragonopia. Not sure how this can be solved though...

Dustydragon 
banned

Posted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:22 pm   

shadielle wrote:
I see the clicks count only when the user who clicks them is logged in (dragonopia). The thing is, you should also be able to get clicks even if the user who clicks them is not logged in Dragonopia, just like what happens with links to other adoptables sites I see on Yarold's. Otherwise what's the point of putting a link on a click exchange site if people can't click them even when they're not registered in the site of the links? So I see now that this is a problem with Dragonopia. Not sure how this can be solved though...

I don't play Dragonopia, so it shouldn't work for me at all, but it did, if what you are saying is correct that people who play need to be logged in.

Now if it is a 24 hour link you will get the "you have interacted with this ..... ", so this is something that might need to be looked into on the end of the game itself.

As no one so far has come and mentioned that they aren't receiving any clicks or that their eggs or critters aren't growing, so I am not sure what links you mean by "just like what happens with links to other adoptables sites I see on Yarold's" . Could you mention some of these links for me?

I want to get this solved so that your experience can be a great one here at Yarold's shadielle, so I will keep looking into what this issue is, if there is one, and what we can do to solve it. :D

shadielle 
Gamer

Posted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:13 pm   

Sorry if I didn't explain myself correctly (english isn't my maint tongue). I have nothing against Yarold's, it's a truly useful website! ;) What I mean is, all the links to other adoptable sites posted on Yarold's work just fine (the links get clicks from Yarold's users even if the users who click them aren't registered on the sites of the links), except the links for Dragonopia (these links don't get clicks from Yarold's users, unless the users who click them are actually registered and logged in Dragonopia). Hopefully I explained better.^^

Dustydragon 
banned

Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:39 am   

shadielle wrote:
Sorry if I didn't explain myself correctly (english isn't my maint tongue). I have nothing against Yarold's, it's a truly useful website! ;) What I mean is, all the links to other adoptable sites posted on Yarold's work just fine (the links get clicks from Yarold's users even if the users who click them aren't registered on the sites of the links), except the links for Dragonopia (these links don't get clicks from Yarold's users, unless the users who click them are actually registered and logged in Dragonopia). Hopefully I explained better.^^

Oh no that is fine :)

The thing is, I do not play Dragonopia and I had your link up and I was able to click it and help you receive the click.
I am not registered there.
So I am not sure why it would work for me.

shadielle 
Gamer

Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:17 pm   

Ah I see! It's strange indeed, it seems to be working for some users and not for others. I'm putting the links again on Yarold's and see if I get any clicks, which I doubt. Anyway, I tried to click my Dragonopia links from Yarold's (without having clicked them today from Dragonopia or anywhere else and also logged out of Dragonopia) and got the same message "Aww man, you've already interacted with this dragon today!", even though I haven't. So this is clearly not working for me, and I think this is a problem with Dragonopia, so perhaps I should explain this problem there and hopefully the admin there can do something about this. I apreciate your help though. :)

Dustydragon 
banned

Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:35 pm   

shadielle wrote:
Ah I see! It's strange indeed, it seems to be working for some users and not for others. I'm putting the links again on Yarold's and see if I get any clicks, which I doubt. Anyway, I tried to click my Dragonopia links from Yarold's (without having clicked them today from Dragonopia or anywhere else and also logged out of Dragonopia) and got the same message "Aww man, you've already interacted with this dragon today!", even though I haven't. So this is clearly not working for me, and I think this is a problem with Dragonopia, so perhaps I should explain this problem there and hopefully the admin there can do something about this. I apreciate your help though. :)

Let us know the outcome please :)

bluebell_rose 
The Mobs Mod
WolfPack Leader

Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:04 pm   

is the admin blocking yarolds? she has already blocked yarolds for her other games. Petadoptables, mywarriorcats.

Reply to topic