SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Closed by: DemonicJ
Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:15 pm
Refused Status for alliance--Future Ally request blocked?
Lucifer 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:20 pm   Refused Status for alliance--Future Ally request blocked?

I tried to ask about this issue to an administrator, but the issue still has not been addressed. A few weeks ago, I sent an alliance request to a dynasty, and they had a choice to Accept or Deny it. It was denied, and then the status was cleared. However, there was still the possiblility that at some future time, just like the rest of the dynasties, a request could be made again. As unlikely as this is, we have all seen alliances and mergers we were told would NEVER ever happen, end up happening, so anything is posssible.
However about a week ago, I noticed that on the dynasty who denied the alliance request now shows as REFUSED, instead of "ally" or "neutral" on the alliances page. And the send request thing has been removed, thereby permanently blocking all future ally requests. The only information I got back is the "refused" status has always been there, but that is not true. I have been denied alliances before, and no refused status.
So my first question is: Does anyone else have this showing on their dynasty page, or is it just a "special case" for me where the emporer has found my request to ally to be so horrendous, they arranged to have a special block put in place, or another reason?
If this is a new policy in place, then it would be nice for everyone to know of this, although I would disagree that a denied alliance does not and should not have to be permanent. And if it is just an unfortunate coincidence, or a bug just on my dynasty page, I would respectfully ask that it be fixed.

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:15 pm   

Alliance status refused has always been here. Every dynasty has had it at some stage. So no 'not a special case' for you.

thats from egg caves alliance page

So respectfully, nothing to fix

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

Yarold 
Site Admin

Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:40 pm   

If emperor that denied your ally request doesn't click "Clear status", it stays as "Refused" on your side forever. Its been like this from first day alliances were introduced.

Also it makes no sense to allow sending and flooding other emperors with your requests, if it just have been denied. Include in your opinions other side view too.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.