SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
MinYday?
karamel 
Gamer

Helped: 1
Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:22 am   MinYday?

How 'accurate' is the MinYday meant to be? Because I've realised that although I click 1000+ links a day, the next day, my MinYday stats are hovering around the 450-500 mark. On 13th May, my MinY was 1047 for the 1295 I did on 12th May, but then it went back down to 450-500 afterwards. I once did 1719 clicks and my MinY was 482. The highest clicks I've done, 2863, got a 461 MinY the next day. :I

I'm wondering how accurate it is, how it's calculated and if anyone else has noticed this. It results in both my MinYdays and MinAvgs reflecting a much lower result than I've actually done IMO.
I can provide screenshots of my Activity page if needed.

Thank you!
-Kara

Yarold 
Site Admin

Helped: 12 times
Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:09 pm   

MinYday is minimum from "recv today" and "done today". Its true that you click 1000+ links, but you receive only half of that.

Your activity is public and showed in Activity tab, so no need for screenshots : http://swle.yarold.eu/profile.php?id=8538#Activity

For MinAvg we just average that MinYday over last 60 days.

karamel 
Gamer

Helped: 1
Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:21 pm   

Ohh, okay. Thanks! (Forgot people could view my Activity. x3) Sorry about that. This can be closed now. :)

Jeanne 
Gamer God
Unique

Helped: 2 times
Posted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:56 am   

Yarold wrote:

Your activity is public and showed in Activity tab, so no need for screenshots : http://swle.yarold.eu/profile.php?id=8538#Activity

Activity tab can only be viewed by members of same dynasty it isn't that public :razz:

Reply to topic