FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Allies Gained / Given
Jeanne 
Gamer God
Unique

Helped: 2 times
Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:46 pm   Allies Gained / Given

Is it possible to have a more useful gained/given stats? As it is today, and has been since I joined, the numbers just keeps accumulating and are really not telling anything about that ally "today" if you have been allied a long time.
Would it be possible (on the alliance page maybe?) to get an extra column with numbers since last reset or for a week? Even a monthly sum-up would be helpful.
If I want to check up on an ally, I have to make manual notes every day at the same time and calculate what the gained/given has been the last 24 hours and as 1 day doesn't tell me much I need to do that minimum a week to get an idea of how things are.

Yarold 
Site Admin

Helped: 12 times
Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:34 pm   

Its very easy to add reset of that stat at reset. I didnt put any reset of it because i find it most usefull in that way - it shows who is gaining and losing from that aliance since it was made.

Jeanne 
Gamer God
Unique

Helped: 2 times
Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:59 pm   

Yes but dynasties change over time and if you had an ally for a year or more the numbers in gained/given may, for a long time, show a completely opposite situation ...it's hard to say in English ... example: If I start a new dyn and only take newbies my allies will for a long time be supporting my dynasty but as time pass my newbie members will eventually get VIP and my dyn will be a good ally. The gained/given will for a long time be weighed by my dyns start as a "lousy" ally and I have as leader of the dyn no stats to tell me that my dyn has improved.

I doubt most would like you to reset all numbers every day as it could cause the dynasty exchange page to change, the allies shift places all the time but if it could be an extra column on the alliance page showing the numbers from yday then those that wish to use it can and those that are hapy seeing the accumulated numbers can still do that .... if it is possible?

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Helped: 9 times
Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:23 am   

Great idea, as long as its seperate to the ongoing given/gained (eg Given/gained yday)

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

Reply to topic