SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Introducing
Tuleria 
Gamer God

Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:48 am   Introducing

Introducing
In this topic we can introduce ourselves to other members of our dynasty!
I will first go with introducing myself:

Hello.
My nickname on Yarold's is Tuleria, but my real name is Gunnar and I am 16 years old.
I am from Norway and here's my hobbies:
Football, friends, fishing and ps3. :)

Feel free to add your own introduction in here so we can get to know you better :)

cartes 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:56 pm   

Nice topic Gunar !

Hello all,
My name is Roy on yarolds is it : Cartes
I'm from the netherlands and i'm a 16 years old boy.
my hobbies are : football and chilling with friends and drink some beer!
i will add a photo so you know who is now your emperor if you are member of the pick of the bunch

i'll hope you guys know me now a bit better
Roy
Last edited by cartes on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total  

barymore 
Hardcore Gamer

Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:13 pm   Good job Gunnar !

Hello everybody,
my nickname is Barymore and my real firstname is Maurice.
I'm 62 years old, living in France and still working in my own little company...may be I will be officialy retired this year but hope to be active a little more...
My hobbies are ball room dance, and natural sciences...I like also human relationships particularly with youngers ;
I'm father of 2 daughters and grandfather of a little girl since one year !
I'm playing on Yarold's since june 2008. I have been in many dynasties, simple member and also emperor many times (Real Mini Village - Take it easy and now The pick of the bunch)...
I try to coach newbies even if it's not always easy...feel free to contact me if you need some help !
:grin:

ajatus
Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:09 pm   

Hey everyone,

My name on Yarolds is lalelu (I just quickly picked something random..), my actual name Alina.
I'm 21 and originally from Germany, but since about a year ago I'm studying general medicine in Romania.
Right now I'm having my finals, that's why I'm less active than I used to be.. I'll be done in the first week of February. :)

_EmmO_ 
n00b

Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:38 pm   

Hey everyone,

my name here is _EmmO_ in real it is Laura.
I´m german and my Hobbys are writting, clicking, playing and meet friends.
I play DS and some Internet games already.
Im 23 and study, too. :mrgreen:

TxCowgirl
Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:50 pm   

Howdy Ya'll and yes I really talk that way.
I'm TxCowgirl my name is Renee.
I live in the USA in a state called Texas, lived here all my life.
I'm a 50 yr old retired cross country 18 wheeler driver.
I spend way to much time playing games since I became disabled.
Anyway Some of you may know me as Bitosweet, Heartless, DixieCowgirl or a few other names on various game sites.

I love horse riding, camping, fishing, hunting, pretty much anything to do with the outdoors. Country life is the best!

There ya go Roy request granted :razz:

Lady
Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:51 pm   

Hay^^
my name on yarold is Lady, but my real name is Jennifer :mrgreen:
I am 17 years old and comes from Germany ( last year on school ( FINALLY XD))
hmmm my hobbies? I have a lot :wink:
rollerblading, drawing, reading fantasy books ( <3) , playing piano and of course Virtuadopt :razz:

of course a big HELLO!!!!!! to the other users^^

GinRyu 
n00b

Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:36 pm   

Hi everybody!

My Nick on Yarold (an many other forums) is GinRyu and in real it is Kim.
I`m female,27 years old and german.
My hobbies are adoptable games like Dragon Cave,Dragonadopters and Squiby; the Internet,anime, manga,writing and reading (preferably fantasy, horror and classic british literature like Charles Dickens and Arthur Conan Doyle.Besides, I'm a big Stephen King and Discworld fan) :mrgreen:
Also, I am very interested in the japanese culture,medicine and forensic.

By the way,I`m a Moderator on a german Dragon Cave Forum.So if you need help for something or aid for your dragons,you can gladly ask me. :grin:

Jocosa 
n00b

Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:11 pm   

Hi :)

I'm Jocosa on Yarolds and pretty much everywhere else on the internet as well. I live in San Diego, California currently and am a 3rd gen Californian. :) I'm 32 years old. I love running, hiking, traveling, reading, playing pool and people watching by the harbor while drinking an ice cold beer. :mrgreen: Online about my only addiction is the Dragon Cave and collecting all those shiny little pixel dragons. I use Facebook and Live Journal as well. I'm not really a gamer.

Jus' curious... was our forum name "Pink of the Punch" intentional or a funny typo?

musicgurl333 
n00b

Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:02 pm   

Hi, I'm musicgurl333 on yarolds. I mostly use this site to help me get all of my eggcave eggs hatched and immortalized. :) I'm live in the USA, and I'm from the state of Ohio. I enjoy reading, swimming, writing, music, and animals. :) It's nice to meet everyone on here!

yeladim 
Gamer

Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:32 am   

I'm Yeladim and I too spend too much time playing games.
I turning 52 this year and work selling insurance.
I live in California and use Yarolds for UniCreatures.
I found Yarolds while looking for a clicking place for MyMiniCity. I'm now addicted to UniFaction and UniCreatures.
I also play City of Heroes under a different name.

Yasha 
n00b

Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:16 pm   

Hello everyone ;D

My name on Yarolds is Yasha and I'm from Germany. Since I'm in my last school year I sometimes don't have enough time to click, but I try to do as much as I can ;D
My hobbies are playing video games (I'm addicted to Final Fantasy and Zelda), reading (mostly fantasy, but i have a crush for books which have an own film, too), riding (since 9 years now), birds of prey (worked as a volontaire in a falconry for two years before school starts to cost more time) and RPGs.
I'm usually online at Virtuadopt and Dragon Cave ;D

Counselor69 
n00b

Posted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:01 am   

Hi all, my nick is Counselor69 (because my usual nick "Counselor" was already taken). I'm from Germany, 42 years old, mum of a 20 year old son, and play Dragon Cave, magistream, Umbria - if I have enough spare time.
I love mystery, fantasy and sci-fi, reading and spending time with my friends at conventions.

I registered on Yarolds for giving and gaining clicks, but now it seems there's so much (besides just clicking away) one needs to know. I'm thankful for every hint and advise. ;)

Nice to meet you all! :mrgreen:

nadroj 
n00b

Posted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:45 pm   

Hello , my name on yarolds is nadroj , but my firstname in real life is jordan ... ! My hobbies are sortir entre amis , jouer au tennis , parfois au foot mais assez rarement , jouer a ma 3ds et voilà . J'ai 14 ans ! Et je suis de France. :mrgreen:
Je ne bois pas de biere !
Ou très peu !
Bye !

Arelexia 
n00b

Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:43 pm   

Oh hai!
In real life my name is Natasha, or tasha. In Yarolds and many other places i'm known as Arelexia, or Lexi. I'm currently 22 years old and live in New Mexico, USA.
I spend most of my time playing World of Warcraft. All my links are from Eggcave, a site I've been on for over 2 years now.
I also enjoy reading, mostly things like Stephen King or Dean Koontz. I love horror movies. I also love food (some that is really bad for me) like ice cream, Mexican, Italian and Sushi, but you'd never be able to tell by looking at me haha. (My avatar is a pic of me). I absolutely love animals, I'm hoping to go back to college and get another degree, this time to be a vet. :mrgreen:
I'm pretty easy to get along with so if you want to chat just message me! :razz:

Reply to topic