SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Add another 'block' type please -captcha sites
-Firestar- 
Gamer

Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:52 pm   Add another 'block' type please -captcha sites

So, we already have an option in our profile to not show adult content websites, can we have another for captcha sites please?

Re-captchas specifically. I cannot solve those because it's a terrible software. (apparently computers can solve them but many humans can't) sites like click critters, minestatus and others...

I don't mind clicking an extra button to feed, click or level up something. To me, click sites are supposed to be click sites, not 'solve a complex puzzle and type out the answer' to access a game you're not even playing.

Dustydragon 
banned

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:23 am   

You do not have to do those action links if you so choose not to. Just click the tab closed. Though if it is the link of someone in your dynasty, I think it would be kind of you to do the captcha and help that person in your dynasty out. ;)

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Helped: 9 times
Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:29 am   

Site Rules:

Wait for the page to fully load and follow through with any subsequent data entry so the person will receive the benefit of your click.

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

bluebell_rose 
The Mobs Mod
WolfPack Leader

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:12 am   

I think the intent of the clickcritters captcha is to reduce the follow though rate on yarolds , so I annoy the admins at clickcritters by following all the way though including the captcha. The captcha pops up every so often apparently. sometimes the egg doesn't have it, sometimes it does.

-Firestar- 
Gamer

Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:40 pm   

Yes, but sometimes I really can't solve those without help. It's also assine behavior to not follow through with a click, not to mention can get you in trouble. I'd rather just have an option somewhere to make it so these sites do not show up for me and does not cause a problem.

Reply to topic