SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
Have note option for links please (and a question)
-Firestar- 
Gamer

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:09 pm   Have note option for links please (and a question)

What is the 'use handle' option in my links page?

Currently our links are nothing but a string of ID numbers. I'd love to see a 'note' section in my links somewhere so I can tell myself what it. Maybe after 'advanced' would be nice but it could also go in the white space used in 'use handle'. It would be a 5-8 character limit- something small. Only I could see it and it would just be for organizational purposes.

I'm sure many users can find this useful- label your dragon types from dragcave. For sporkedken members, a note of 'ascension' can alert you that that particular link has to stay up for 999 clicks.
For zoo games, you can label the creatures- duck egg, adult pony etc.

I know that you can set click limits already, but it would be nice to be able to distinguish which pet is which in plain English instead of setting up code systems. :)

Jeanne 
Gamer God
Unique

Helped: 2 times
Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:19 pm   

Use handler is mainly for minicities, it means the system automatically directs the clicks received to where it's needed most (TRA, IND, ENV ...) after checking with the minicity server.

The rest of your suggestion I have no comments to, personally I dont have links I can't identify but maybe others do :grin:

Reply to topic