October Updates
DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Helped: 9 times
Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:58 am   October Updates

Updates this month;

Contest changes;
prizes to 3rd place now (instead of 2nd)
prize amounts changed
BIG 21
3rd 20000 credits
2nd 30000 credits
1st 50000 credits

Tiny 10
3rd 10000 credits
2nd 15000 credits
1st 25000 credits

Individual
3rd 4000 credits
2nd 8500 credits
1st 12500 credits

Minimum credit transfers has increased to 100 credits

HATs are vaild for only 30 minutes now

VIP threshold now increases by 1000 clicks, instead of 1% on previous day.

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

whenonlagain 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:23 pm   

Quote:
HATs are vaild for only 30 minutes now

Does that mean, that if you open a HAT it counts as failed, if you dont answer it within 30 min?

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Helped: 2 times
Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:43 pm   

yes, that is what i understand, you have to answer the HAT within 30 minutes

Alba 
Gamer God
Dark Side Empress

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:23 pm   

Yes, you are right

whenonlagain 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:30 pm   

ty

Ettanin 
Gamer

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:14 am   Re: October Updates

DemonicJ wrote:
Updates this month;

VIP threshold now increases by 1000 clicks, instead of 1% on previous day.

Doesn't work. It still increases by 1% instead.

City of MT 
Gamer God

Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:30 am   

Why did the updates include a modification to the number of links shown? What I mean is why is it now limited to FOUR links shown per person, instead of however many someone decides to show. The old way was working just fine and I was wondering why change it now. The new update forces me to click four links per person before I have to refresh the page up to THREE times to click all the links.

Win 500 Credits from contests and games!

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:46 am   

Quote:

yes it does

City of MT wrote:
What I mean is why is it now limited to FOUR links shown per person,

Its a layout change to make things cleaner looking.

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

bluebell_rose 
The Mobs Mod
WolfPack Leader

Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:51 am   

City of MT wrote:
Why did the updates include a modification to the number of links shown? What I mean is why is it now limited to FOUR links shown per person, instead of however many someone decides to show. The old way was working just fine and I was wondering why change it now. The new update forces me to click four links per person before I have to refresh the page up to THREE times to click all the links.

agree, ._. I hate this update, it makes clicking so much slower and takes much longer, and no it doesn't make the page cleaner. It just makes things harder. Are lotto explosions so tiny these days that this needed to be done to make the lotto explosion and links seem a lot more endless rather than finishing up the links in less than half an hour? If it aint broke don't fix it. It worked perfectly fine before, why the change and upset users?

Ettanin 
Gamer

Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:25 pm   

DemonicJ wrote:
Quote:

yes it does
At the time i reported that it didn't but it was fixed in the timeframe between my and your post ;)

Jeanne 
Gamer God
Unique

Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:49 pm   

City of MT wrote:

I agree it's very annoying, time consuming + it cost clicks.
I suppose it was made to make it able to count number of members showing on the page ? I know someone asked for number of links on page to be displayed I doubt its of any interest to any clickers to know how many members are visible on the link exchange page at a given moment.
If we can't get rid of it again could it be an option in the customization so those who rather see all of a users links at once can choose?

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:45 pm   

bluebell_rose wrote:
I hate this update, it makes clicking so much slower and takes much longer, and no it doesn't make the page cleaner. It just makes things harder. Are lotto explosions so tiny these days that this needed to be done to make the lotto explosion and links seem a lot more endless rather than finishing up the links in less than half an hour? If it aint broke don't fix it. It worked perfectly fine before, why the change and upset users?

Bluebell_rose, as you use reloadevery I very much doubt this makes it slower at all. This change is nothing more than a layout change & has nothing to do with lotto whatsever. Your issue with lotto jackpots has & will continue to be addressed. as for the 'if it aint broke dont fix it' comment, there are a lot of changes in the plans that arent about fixing anything thats broken. So should I just stop doing them then?

Jeanne wrote:

I agree it's very annoying, time consuming + it cost clicks.

Its not costing clicks, if they only have a few credits to be clicked & the rest of the links you missed clicking disappear before you can get back to them, it means others got them. Site clicks will still be the same

Jeanne 
Gamer God
Unique

Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:02 am   

DemonicJ wrote:

Its not costing clicks, if they only have a few credits to be clicked & the rest of the links you missed clicking disappear before you can get back to them, it means others got them. Site clicks will still be the same

LOL yes off course I meant it cost clicks for me :razz:
I have rethought about this update and I think I see how it, combined with another update, can help the live honest clickers & make the admins job a little easier. If I am right, then I think it's a great idea :cool:

whenonlagain 
Gamer Deity

Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:51 am   

I lost some links too (I saw the ... but after refresh there are no links anymore) the last days from main cause of that "..." change, but I think its a good change, cause it makes it harder for the illegal autoclickers :wink:
At the end of the day there are not less links to be done for me then before

bones 
Gamer

Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:49 pm   

Why 30 mins, another unnecessary change.

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:05 am   

bones wrote:
Why 30 mins, another unnecessary change.

Can I assume you approve of the other changes

bones 
Gamer

Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:32 am   

Yes, I just think 30 mins is to low, I use to refresh my screen in Dynasty select 100 links a few times and come back say 1 hour later and do the necessary clicking , but now my care has blown out since the change ( couldn't work out why till I read it here).

I done it that way because of some the large wait times of some links eg Future RP, you get say 10 of them and wait you soon blow out the 30 mins we have now.

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:52 am   

I guess the plus side to that is , now you have to check more, youo might click more ;)

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:54 am   

bones wrote:
Yes, I just think 30 mins is to low, I use to refresh my screen in Dynasty select 100 links a few times and come back say 1 hour later and do the necessary clicking , but now my care has blown out since the change ( couldn't work out why till I read it here).

I done it that way because of some the large wait times of some links eg Future RP, you get say 10 of them and wait you soon blow out the 30 mins we have now.

yes same problem here grrrr and i have no time to come more...... what should i do? set the care off? i think i have 100 links less than... difficult decision
30 min is not good why change that? 1 hour was oke... this is only good for people who have no work or pc at work.

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:03 am   

Ferrari wrote:
yes same problem here grrrr and i have no time to come more...... what should i do? set the care off? i think i have 100 links less than... difficult decision
30 min is not good why change that? 1 hour was oke... this is only good for people who have no work or pc at work.

I work full time & have no access to a PC at work for yarolds. Thirty minutes works ok for me. It was never 1 hour either. Might be worth waiting for the rest of the updates to come through before you all actually condemn this change. For the record, I did start with 10 minutes until 30 minutes was decided on by the admin team.

Reply to topic