SWLE Forum Index
FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  Album  Download

Previous topic :: Next topic
I could say my mind boggles
DaBabes City 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:49 pm   I could say my mind boggles

I could say my mind boggles after seeing some of the postings of the last couple of years I've been absent, but that would be a gross misrepresentation of the facts. You see, I am very much aware of the enormous egos, vendettas, and attitudes existing here. Mine, admittedly, were among the largest when I was here.
I do have plausible deniability about the present health of this site that is one fourth or less the size it was when I was active here. My suggestions? When you point an index finger at anyone else be aware of who at least three of your other fingers are pointing at.
I think someone should fix this mess.

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Helped: 9 times
Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:12 pm   

Most of those issues left when a few members left recently.

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

DaBabes City 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:08 am   

A ~erm~ few? I would laugh f I weren't still spending money here.

[ Added: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:37 pm ]
I have had all ten of my cities open in Main most all of several days recently. My activity for those days reads: 1483, 1837, and 1516. That would seem to indicate less 200 members were active any one of those days.

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:41 am   

Proves my point in one of your other posts about the lack of multies here now

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

Proudly the Emperor of The MOB. The oldest surviving & most successful large dynasty

DaBabes City 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:14 am   

If your purpose is to reduce the pool of possible recruits for other dynasties and to eliminate competition by creating a monopoly I would say you have succeeded remarkably well. None of this is the way to grow a business, thus only 160 to 170 average takers for my ten prime minicities credits on Main.

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:18 am   

Pop the corks, we finally got to the real issue did we?

DaBabes City 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:25 am   

That seems to be the direction membership participation, or lack of it, is pointing, yes. Monopolies lead to stagnation in competitiveness. Ask anyone in business.

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:31 am   

Im more than willing to have a lot more competition here, but I guess the apathy of some make it easier for others to shine. Or maybe the hard work of a few are reflected in who is in what position.

If other teams want to work for it & try taking the top team down through hard work (rather than multies or buying members) then im all for it.

DaBabes City 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:45 am   

That sounded very good, until you began pointing fingers again. Ever wonder what caused some of those apathetic people to be that way? Perhaps its the same reason so many went away? I have been your Dutch uncle before, Jay, and I've never given you bad advice! :)

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:51 am   

No finger pointing there at all. I dont have a Dutch Uncle either.

Simple point is, those at the top worked hard for it, those that arent are free & have been offered help numerous times on how the top team works & works so well. There is no secrets in how the top guys do it

Last edited by DemonicJ on Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total  

DaBabes City 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:02 am   

Lol, thanks for giving due credit to all those forums who helped you back to the top, Jay! It's so great to be appreciated in return for our hard work. Nice going, Big Guy! :)

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:05 am   

Your welcome :)

DaBabes City 
Gamer Legend

Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:27 pm   

Since all the other threads I have posted in have been locked, I suppose this "Suggestion" one wll be, too. I just love having these frank discussions with sites I've invested thousands of dollars and hours of work into! Have a Happy Koala!

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:26 pm   

Im sure if the site owner wants to lock this "suggestion" thread of yours like he did the other threads of yours, he will

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Helped: 2 times
Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:21 am   

how is life dababe, nice to see you :)

I wonder , when the site owner will find out why ''a few members'' (lmao) left yarolds, and why the forum is only used by 1 or 2 dynastys. When i am thinking back.... we had great times with all dynastys, and the contests where fun :)

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:21 am   

Ferrari wrote:
how is life dababe, nice to see you :)

I wonder , when the site owner will find out why ''a few members'' (lmao) left yarolds, and why the forum is only used by 1 or 2 dynastys. When i am thinking back.... we had great times with all dynastys, and the contests where fun :)

As a dynasty that still uses the forum, all I can say is we are still using the forum just for the fun of it ;) rather than talking up that we are about fun.

Maybe spend a similar amount of time in your forum space as you do with all the not so fun comments you have been making & im sure you will again find the fun you think is missing

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:08 am   

Sorry demonicj,

sks and me were tired to see that all our message every time where deleted.
and every time you had a different excuse. We could never play a game without you commenting us. No that was not FUN

DemonicJ 
Site Admin
The Mob Emperor

Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:21 am   

Posts only get deleted if they against the rules. So I can only summise that whatever you posted that ended up deleted couldnt have been fun anyways

Ferrari 
Gamer God

Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:43 pm   

Demonic, I know, you have always right.

Alba 
Gamer God
Dark Side Empress

Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:15 pm   

Ferrari wrote:
sks and me were tired to see that all our message every time where deleted.

sks... hmm...

Last Post Mon Mar 08, 2010
Last active: Tue Mar 30, 2010

Are you sure about what you are saying? Maybe you must start blaming your own members instead the Yarold's staff?

Ferrari wrote:
Demonic, I know, you have always right.

I'm glad that repeating always the same phrase gives you some fun ;)
at least we can see you around :D

Reply to topic